{Chapter 12} Date

TW//Mentions of eating disorder,
No ones POV
Dream woke up pretty early that morning, he looked down and wondered how they ended up in this position. George was laying on Dreams chest with his legs tangled up with Dreams. Dream smiled at the sight and softly rubbed George's back and began to think about everything that has happened these past few days. Dream had gotten a whore and George caught him, somewhere Dream is happy George did. He is happy that nothing happened between the random guy and him. He is happy that his first actual experience with a man was George. Though he hoped George would think the same. He hoped George didn't feel pressured or will think of it as a mistake. It wasn't a mistake, it was more like all the feelings they had for each other for all that time coming out. They had an intimate moment and needed a way to express it. Dreams thoughts got interrupted when he felt George move his head up to look at him.

"Good morning Georgie" Dreams said softly with a smile and put his hands in George's hair and ran them through it which made George smile. "Good morning Dreamy" George softly said and leaned his head back down on Dreams chest letting out a deep breath. "Let's get some breakfast sleepyhead" Dream said and let out a chuckle. George groaned a little "5 more minutes?" George asked sweetly and Dreams smiled widened if that was even possible. "5 more minutes" Dream repeated George and closed his eyes but staying awake. George on the other hand had fallen back asleep almost instantly.

A few minutes past and Dream opened his eyes. He felt so close to George right now. He wasn't sure if he wanted to ruin the moment but his rumbling stomach said something else. Dream started rubbing George's back again. "Georgie" Dream said softly and kissed the top of George head "it's time to wake up" Dream continued and George slowly opened his eyes again. "Okay" George said and rolled of off Dreams chest and sat down on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes before standing up. Dream stayed there laying on his back looking George up and down, Dream thought George looked Beautiful and felt like he needed to remind George as much as he could. "You're beautiful Georgie" Dream softly said as he got up himself and hugged George from behind leaning his head on his shoulder. George blushed softly at his words and actions, instead of denying it George smiled "Thank you?" George said but it was more like a 'i don't really know what to say'.

-
They went downstairs and seated at the kitchen counter. Dream took out two bowls and put them next to each other on the counter George was sitting at. He put some cereal in both of them and filled the rest of the bowl with milk. Dream took out two spoons and handed one to George before sitting down next to him. "You don't have to finish it all if you're not feeling to good." Dream said and gave George a reassuring smile that said that Dream was here for him and that he understands what George is going through and that he will help George no matter what will happen.

"Thank you" George said and gave Dream a smile in return. This meant a lot to George, knowing he had someone to count on. Who was there for him and helped him. They both started to eat in a comfortable silence. Dream had finished his bowl and put it down in the sink. George was about halfway done before he felt like he was gonna throw it all back up. Dream noticed and looked into George's eyes. "You don't need to finish it George. I'm very proud of you already." Dream said and took one of George's hands. George nodded and stood up putting the bowl in the sink also. "Thank you so much Dream, you don't know how much this means to me" George said, Dream had really been helping him trying to get over his eating disorder. It was going better then before. He was so grateful for what Dream was doing for him.

"Anytime Gogy" Dream said and smiled at George. "What do you wanna do today?" Dream asked and George furrowed his eyebrows. "Uhmm what about we go to a restaurant tonight?" George said softly and blushed a little. "Awhh is Georgie asking me out on a date?" Dream said teasing George.
"Shut up, forget it" George said and looked away embarrassed, Dream walked over to him and side hugged him. "Georgie don't be so sensitive, I was only teasing you. I would love to go on a date with you." Dream said and chuckled a little. "Really?" George's face lit up and Dream nodded. "Then it's a date" George said smiling.