{Chapter 7} I cant fight this feeling anymore

TW// Adult conversations if yk what i mean, light smut

George's POV

We stood there for a while in eachothers embrace, I messed up big time. I slowly pulled away from the hug and looked up at Dream with tear stained cheeks, He put his thumb under my eyes and wiped the tears away. "Im sorry" I said again and he shook his head "George its okay, font worry about it please. I-I am glad that you did it" Dream told me and I looked down at the grass beneath our feet "I wanna go home" I then said and he nodded "Okay lets go"

-

I threw the keys on the little cabinet next to the entrance and went to the couch to sit down. Dream followed me and sat next to me. The entire car ride was silent.. so I finally broke it "Are you mad?" I asked and he looked at me "Why would I be mad at you?" He asked me and I looekd at him like 'Did you not just witness the last hour?', Dream chuckled a little seeing the look on my face "Im not mad because you kissed me if thats what youre asking." He said and I sighed.

"How?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to, I was just scared that I would scare you away.." Dream said and I bit my lip.

"Why would you ever wanna kiss me?" I asked and looked down at Dream grabbing my hand.

"Because I love you.." He said softly and I let a tear fall  

"Dont say that when you dont mean it" I said and was forcing myself not to cry "Its not a game Dream, Its not a joke. Its not like its online" I said and he sighed.

"It was never a joke to me George, everyone just thought it was."

"Dont mess with me" I raised my voice a little.

"Im not Georgie, I promise" Dream said 

"I dont want you to love me Dream Im scared" I said with now a sad tone on my voice instead of a defensive one. 

"Why not?" Dream asked softly.

"Because I love you so much Dream, To much for me to handle and I dont want to show it cause I dont wanna ruin what we have. I want you so bad, I need you- But I cant, You might love me but you can never be in love with me. I dont know if I can handle that, I dont know if we can handle that" I said and a few tears fell 

"Georgie.."

"See, it was to much" I said and stood up but Dream was holding my wrist, "let me figure it out, I- I know I love you and I have feelings for you- Strong feelings. We can figure it out together. I promise" Dream told me and I slowly nodded. "Okay" Is all I said and Dream let me go. I went to my bedroom and closed the door and slid down it crying softly. I held my hand on my mouth to prevent any sounds from escaping. 

Dream heard e and walked to the door "Do you want me to be in there with you?" He asked me and I got away from the door still on the floor "Please" I said but barely any sound got out but Dream understood, He always did. He walked and saw me like this. He didnt say anything he just got onto the floor next to me and pulled me close. I put head on his chest and softly cried. I felt his hand softly rubbing my back and heard Dreams steady heartbeat.

"Lets get into bed George" Dream said after a while when he noticed my tears stopped and I slowly nodded. We stood up and changed, I was wearing a white shirt and black joggers and Dream was wearing a white tanktop with shorts. We got into the bed and I put my head on his chest again. He put his hand around me and I softly smiled. "Thanks for always knowing what to do Dream" I said softly. "No problem George, I always here for you and I always will be. I love you George" He said and took a deep breath "I always will be here for you too Dream. I love you too" I said and softly bit my lip, I never really said it willingly to hide the feelings I had for him, But everything is out in the open now.

Dream started humming 'I cant fight this feeling' By REO Speedwagon. "I love that song.." I said after he stopped humming. "Me too... Because its how I feel, about you.." He said and there was a silence "Its how I feel about you too" 

-

I woke up in the morning and couldnt find Dream next to me so I sighed. I sat up and leaned on my elbows supporting my body. Dream then walked in and made an 'awhhh' Sound. "What?" I said sleepily and rubbed my eyes. "I wanted to wake you up for this" Dream said and I opened my eyes to see the tray he was holding. "Breakfast in bed?" I asked and he hummed in approval plopping the tray down in my lap. "Thank you Dreamie" I sodtly said and he sat down infront of me looking at me smiling.

I took a bite out of the toast, and then held it infront of Dream to take a bite "No thank you" He said and chuckled "You need to eat so take a bite" I said and he took a bite. I smiled when I looked down at the tea "My favourite" I said and he nodded "How did you know?" I asked and took a sip. "Well I looked at wich one was the most empty" He said and looked proud. "Smart" is all I said.

We talked for a bit till I finished my breakfast and forcing Dream to take a few bites. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked Dream and he looked at me "You" He said and looked serious, I turned a bright "O-Okay..." I said and he burst out in laughter wich made me blush even more. "Whaaat" I said embarrassed. "I was joking Georgie, But glad to know you wanna do me" He said and wheezed. "I hate you" I exclaimed and let out a chuckle. I then walked away with the tray to clean and put it away "Its not funny" I said on the way out and cleaned everything and put it back where it belonged. 

Dream walked up behind me "Im sorry George but your face was just-" Wheeze

"Shut uppp" I pouted 

"Make me" Dream said still laughing loudly so i pushed him against the fridge and put my arm against his neck softly (oops) and getting closer "I said shut up" I said in a demanding voice and then Dream shut up, He was so shocked. Dream didnt know I had a side like this. They were staring in eachothers eyes till their lips crashed together sending chills down their spines. I didnt expect this but I dont care.. Dream slowly pushed me backwards till we reached the kitchen island. Dream lifted me up by my thighs and put me on the counter standing between his legs still kissing me. I got a little excited.. so I slowly pulled away "Dream" I said in a breathy voice. He started to kiss my neck. I put my hand on the back of his neck "Dream" I repeated and pulled him away from me.

"S- sorry, I got a little caught up in it.." Dream said and I nodded "Me too dont worry.. " I said and looked at Dream and he looked back, Both panting. "This cant happen again till we figure it out.." I said and he nodded "Yes, Yeah. maybe thats for the better" Dream said and blushed a little. "Yeah" I said also blushing.

__________________________

So hey, I did not expect to write the last part but oh well it happened. I hope you enjoyed. :)

Words: 1342