{Chapter 6} Adventure

Dream's POV

Yesterday  was the best day of my life, I saw George, I looked at the starts with George, I kissed Georges forehead, I cuddled with George and no I get to wake up with George. Perfection.

-

I just got out of the shower after eating breakfast and let George think of where were going to go, I got dressed. When I came downstairs George was sitting there already ready to go. "So I take it you know where were going?" I asked and he nodded smiling "As long as you dont lure me into the forest and murder me im up for anything" I said and laughed. George rolled his eyes "Youre an idiot" He said and I looked at him "Oh please, you love it" I said teasing a little. "Like you love me" I said and grinned.

"Oh shut up, youre so annoying" George said and i noticed he was trying to keep a straight face "Tell me you love me Georgie" I said softly but with a teasing tone on my voice. "No, I wont. But I bet you wanna hear that os bad dont you? You want me to say how much I love you and how cool you are and how you look so cute when you smile and how- " George had stopped himself "This is exactly what you wanted!" He raised his voice and seemed shocked "And you fell for it so easily" I said wheezing

"I hate you so much" George said and cracked a  litte smile. "You just told me I look cute when I smile. I dont believe you hate me" I said still laughing. "Shut uppp" He said and lightly pushed me "lets just go shall we?" I said still laughing a little and he nodded. We got our stuff and went to his car "Do you want me to drive?" I asked to try say sorry for earlier "You know you have to drive on the other side of the road" He said "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. maybe its better if you drive then" I said and giggled as I got into the passenger seat and George got into the drivers seat.

"So where to first?" I asked as he started driving 

"Well lets go to the shops first and we can buy some stuff and maybe you can try some english candy or something" He said and I nodded "Sounds good" We got to the shops a bit later and got out of the car. We went into a clothing store and we bought some funny clothes and a crop top, I always wanted to try and wear one. George told me that i gonna look crazy so im gonna prove him otherwise. I went into the changing room and got on a dark blue polo crop top and some black cuffed skinny jeans wich were ripped at the knees. I walked out and I saw Georges jaw drop

"What do you think?" I asked and he didnt say a word. "Earth to George" I said and waved my hand infront of his face chuckling "Uhh- Yeah. You look very good actually" George said as his cheeks slowly started to turn red. "Thank you, I kinda like it too."I went back into the changing room and got the clothes i was wearing before and put the in the bag instead of these. It meant George would get distracted alll day long. He chuckled to himself.

When he saw e come out still wearing the same he thought i was joking, I wasnt. When he finally accepted ill go like this we went to a few other shops and bought some random food and other stuff. It was now getting later and later. We had so much fun.

"Lets go to the car, I have one more place to show you" He said and we got back in the car after putting all of the different bag in the trunk. George drove away and I looked out of the window. 

-

"Georgeee weve been driving for so long now, When will we get there" I said and looked at him, It was the third time i said that and he was clearly annoyed "Shut up its only been 20 minutes, and were here you whiney bitch" George said and it shocked me a little. We looked at eachother for a few seconds and burst out in laughter after George parked at the side of a forest. I looked outside and saw the forest.

"I told you I dont wanted to be lured into the forest and be killed, Am I that annoying?" I said and laughed. "Yes, yes you are" Geroge said and stepped out of the car and I followed. We walked for about 5 minutes till we got to a little hill with a patch of grass surouded by trees. The grass let to a little lake. We went ontop of the hill and sat down. "Its beautiful" I said and looked into the direction of the lake where the sun was now setting making the sky colorfull. "Yeah, I come here to think sometimes" George said and looked at me and I looked back and saw the lights reflect on his face.

"About what?" I asked

"All kinds of stuff"

"Did you come here because of me sometimes?" I asked softly

He shook his head "Not really no" He lied

"I have a spot like this back in America, I also go there to think sometimes" I said softly and layed back so i was flat on the ground.

"About me?" George asked

"Sometimes" I said and looked over at George who was leaning on his side to look at me. "I have wanted this for so long, To meet you, To hug you, To see you, to-" I said but got cut off by George pressing his lips on mine.

Fireworks

I was shocked for a moment but I kissed back, I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him in closer. I felt his hand on my chest and under my shirt (oops) 

George then pulled away and got a look of panic in his eyes "No no no, I so sorry. I shouldnt have im sorry" He stood up and I sat up. "George Calm down its okay, I- I wanted to" I said and also stood up. "No dont say that. Its not true" I saw a tear forming in his eyes. He threw the car keys on the ground and just ran. "George!" I yelled and went after him, I grabbed his arm when I caught up to him making us stop. I pulled him into a hug "No Dream, I dont deserve this, I messed everything up" He said in a croaky voice

I made a  "Shhhh" sound and traced circles on his back till he caled down

__________________________

Thrid chapter today. Hope you enjoyed. A little drama is okay right? hehe. Leave suggestions down below. And ill see you another day

Words: 1158