{Chapter 4} Suprise!

Dream's POV

Today was the day, Im leaving to go to George. I have waited for this day and now its finally here and I couldnt feel more excited. I opened my packed suitcase and checked if everything was there and it was. I got into the shower and couldnt stop smiling. He was a little nervous to see George but he was sure it was gonna be fine. Its just two friends seeing eachother for the first time... I got out of the shower and put on an old T-Shirt with a GeorgeNotFound hoodie on top and to finish it off some basic black jeans and his sneakers.

I sat down onto the couch after having some cereal, I couldnt eat much since I am still a bit nervous but I forced myself to atleast eat something. I was scrolling through my socials and saw an incomming call from George, ofcourse I accepted it after a few seconds so I wouldnt look like a creep.

"Hey Georgie!" I said with clear excitement in my voice.

"Someone seems happy" George said and I could hear the smile on his face

"Well I am George, today is the day of your suprise" I said smiling

"Im glad youre happy Dream, and Im also pretty excited. When will I recieve my gift? So I can prepare myself." George asked softly and I chuckled

"Youll notice it" I simply said smiling. I checked the time and it read 8:30 AM. I then thought about the time for George and its 5 hours later and with a 9 hours flight. Its would be late for George when he arrived. He needed to have George stay up.

"Hello..? Dream?" George said and I snapped out of my thoughts

"Oh uhh- yeah. What did you say?"

"I said 'do I have to stay up late?' because of the time difference" George said and chuckled

Perfect! Its like he read my thoughts. "Yeah yeah. you do"

"Allright. Ill make sure Im up till I recieve it then I guess"

"Great, great. So anyway, How are you Georgie?" I asked tryna change the subject so I wouldnt accidently slip up and tell him Im gonna go to his country, to his house, to see him... 

"Yeah Im pretty good, I woke up like an hour ago. Isnt it very early for you? Why are you even awake?" George asked and I took a deep breath

"Its good youre good, and I woke up early because I had to prepare for the suprise ofcourse!" I said and smiled.

"Cool, Uhm well I have to go now Dream. Sapnap is asking me to join his stream"

"Okay. Have fun George" I said smiling

"Thanks Dream. Take care" George said and hung up. That went well. I started cleaning my house so when I came back Id come back to a nice place instead of the little messes around my house. 

A few hours passed and I was in the car driving to the airport. I made sure I had everything with me atleast 5 times, this needed to go perfectly. When I arrived I had parked my car and took out my phone and opened messages and got into the chat of mine and Georges.

Georgie <3

"Hey, Im just telling you I wont be able to answer anything for

the coming hours. Im out with family"

"Okay! Have fun :]"

And with that I put my phone in airplane mode even tho I wasnt even inside the airport. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldnt tell anyone Id be going to George.. 

I had waited in a waiting room for about 2 hours now, I had played some games on my phone that didnt require wifi. I heard my flight getting called, I grabbed my suitcase and bag and loaded my suitcase on the conveyer belt so it would be taken into the plane. I went to security and all was fine. I walked through the hall way to the plane and sat down at my assigned seat. It was a window seat. I looked out of the window and a little while later we started moving. 

I instantly smiled "Im coming George"

I said softly as I let out a breath, I stared out of the window for some time but sleep took over and when I woke up there was only one hour left of the flight. I started to watch a movie I knew I couldnt finish but it didnt matter, I just needed to waist time. I was now fully focused on the movie and didnt noticed we landed till I heard everyone clap. My smile has never been this wide. I got up and slowly made my way off the plane and waited for my suitcase to come around, It took about 15 minutes but I finally got it. When I walked out of the airport I expected it to be very busy but it actually wasnt that bad. 

I ordered an Uber and waited for it to arrive. I got into the car and told the an Georges adress. The adress I might or might not have gotten from Wilbur. We got closer every dan second. My leg was bouncing up and down while my eyes were looking around the city. The Uber stopped and I said my thank you and payed. (I havent used Uber so idk if u pay irl or on the app) I got out and stood infront of the door and heard the car that brought me here drive off. I held my hand out to knock but he suddenly couldnt even move. I then took a deep breath and put on my Dream mask on and tried to calm myself down. I eventually knocked on George door, I couldnt see anything because of my mask but I heard the door open.

"Package for George Davidson" I said and laughed behind my mask.

"Dream?!" George screamed and like almost jumped onto me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and there was a silence for a few seconds. George backed away a little and looked at my mask. I slowly pulled it off smiling. it revealed my dirty blond hair, my emerald green eyes. just everything. "Suprise!" I yelled and George looked at me like he'd seen a ghost. 

"Youre here" He said

"Im here" I said and embraced him again. I leaned down and buried my head in the crook of his neck. We both started to tear up. After 5 years we finally see eachother. We looked eachother in the eyes and smiled "Come in" George then said and walked in with e following him.

This is gonna be amazing.

__________________________________

Thank you all for reading I had fun writing this. I have never wrote with POV but I think i gonna try it out! I hope you enjoyed :)

Words: 1128