No! Bad Noah! [54 part 2]

Start from the beginning

"Yours?"

"Mhm.."

Amity pat his head, Prince grinning up at her, letting out a cheerful bark. "I'll be downstairs.." Amity said quietly. "I-If you need anything I can try and help-"

"Amelia."

"H-Huh?"

"I need to go with Amelia." Luz said, sitting up. "We're hanging out. I need to go with Amelia."

Amity nodded, "Right. Yeah..I-I'll just go home, I'm sure you can get there without me-"

Luz got out of bed, Prince getting up and jumping off, "I can do anything without you. Thank you for trying to fix this but I'm not an important person for you to worry about." Luz said, going to her door. "Go with Noah before either of us get hurt. He seems more important."

Amity got up, going over to Luz, the witch going downstairs, Prince following her down. "Luz you can at least try to tell her-"

"No, Prince. Go outside, I'll tell Willow she can let Gator come over.." Luz muttered, going to the front door.

The mutt lowered his head, stopping where he was, "Right.."

Amity pat his head, "Bye Prince, be a good boy okay?"

His tail wagged slowly, the mutt lifting his head up and nuzzling her palm. Luz opened the door, "I don't have all day, are you staying or leaving?" Luz hissed.

Prince weaved in between Amity's legs, laying down on her feet, "I think I'll stay.." Amity mumbled.

"Fine. Don't be late for the photoshoot at five. Don't forget it." Luz said bitterly, stepping out of the house, slamming the door behind herself.

Amity carefully sat down in the middle of the room, Prince letting out a small whine, "Well. I have some time to spare, care to teach me how to understand dog?"

Prince's tail began to wag furiously as he processed that, "Yes yes absolutely! Let's go!" He shot up, rushing to his room.

"Alright alright! Slow down doofus!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz had a good time with Amelia, Amity learned the first three letters of the alphabet, and now they're at the Blight manor. With an extra guest. Noah. Luz had spotted him the second she entered the room, and now she was terrified.

Alador waved Luz over, the witchling keeping her head low as she neared the big man. She offered the clothing to him, Mattias dropping the flower he found outside, by his feet. "It'll make you smell nice! You smell very bad." Mattias grinned, panting quietly as he sat.

Ay came in, going to the paper wall, hanging the other attire with it. Luz felt Noah burning a hole in to the back of her head. She knew he was glaring, she knew he had control over Amity and her thoughts. Amity entered the room, Noah waving at her cheerfully.

Alador handed the clothing to her, Luz keeping her eyes down at the ground. "Try this one on first dear, I'll get the camera ready."

Amity nodded, going to the paper wall thingy, Noah getting up, going to the opposite side of where Amity was. He had made a small tear in it before everyone else came in, and only he knew about it. Until he didn't.

Luz went over, Noah peeking through the hole, "I may be avoiding you on purpose, but under no circumstances will you see Amity undressed." Luz snarled, pulling him away. "Go sit back down."

Noah glared at her as he returned to his seat, Mattias sitting in front of him, and barking. "Ah- Luz-" Amity mumbled. "A little help?-"

Luz cautiously went around the paper wall, Amity having her back to the witch, "Zip it up?" Luz asked, going over.

"Yeah- Can't reach-"

The witchling carefully zipped up the dress, moving Amity's hair aside and zipping up the rest of the way. Luz got the suit jacket, unfolding it, and helping Amity put it on, "Is it tight anywhere?" Luz asked.

Amity moved around in it a bit, "Just on my shoulders, kinda hard to move."

"Okay, anywhere else?" Luz asked, going to the dress part, adjusting it.

Amity shook her head, "No. Where's the bow?"

"It's a puff tie now, do you know how to put those on?" Luz asked, moving in front of Amity, fixing her suit jacket.

Amity carefully got the remaining object on the hook, shaking her head, "I can do all the others, but father says these kinds stand out."

Luz took the tie, moving it around Amity's neck, "In a bad way?"

Amity nodded, Luz carefully putting and tying it on, "He says it makes me look stupid."

Luz pulled back before she tucked the tie in, taking a step back, "I think it'll look good. You'll need to tuck in the sides only, leave the middle alone so it still looks puffy."

Amity did as she was told, Luz taking her leave and going back to where Alador and Ay were standing. "Right then, Amity, get in position! Be ready in five..four..three..two.." Alador held his hand up, then pointed to Amity. "One."

To be continued.

I'm curious, what pronouns do you guys think Amilotl goes by? 🤔