2~ The Cave of Two Lovers

(Y/n) swam a slow breaststroke through the water, watching as Aang and Katara practiced their waterbending. They were in a slow moving body of water, with a nice stone archway decorating the area.

She also might've been looking at Sokka occasionally. He laid in a big leaf that he used as a raft, his hair down, and only his undergarments to cover him. She couldn't look at him for too long before her face started to heat up.

"You guys are gonna be done soon, right?" Sokka asked as he drifted through the water. "We've got a lot of ground to cover if we want to make it to Omashu today."

Katara slumped over, annoyed that Sokka was bringing up their time restraints again. "What, like you're ready to go right now, naked guy?"

"I could be ready in two minutes. Seriously. Whenever." Sokka pulled some hair from in front of his eyes to see his sister, then let his arm fall back into the water.

(Y/n) swam up to Sokka's leaf, and began to pet a peaceful Momo that rested on Sokka's stomach. She peeked over to see Katara helping Aang with his form, and his face turning bright red. Katara had no idea what she did to that boy.

She chuckled at the fact that her and Aang were in the same boat— liking one of the Water Tribe siblings, who were both seemingly clueless.

"What're you laughing at?" Sokka asked, almost defensive.

"Nothing. Just remembered a joke I heard once." (Y/n) sputtered.

Sokka pulled some hair from his eyes, one brow cocked up in confusion.

"Wasn't laughing at you. Promise." (Y/n) smiled, petting Momo again before swimming away.

She ducked under the water, and when she rose again, she heard a faint noise. The soft strumming of instruments, and it was getting closer.

"Don't fall in love with a travelling girl. She'll leave you broke and broken hearted." A man sang.

All the kids looked up to where the noise was coming from, and a small group of people came into their view. They wore bright clothes, all sang together, and played their instruments to the tune.

Sokka ducked into the water when they came closer.

"Hey, hey! River people." The man said.

"We're not river people." Katara said.

"You're not? Well then what kind of people are you?" This dude sounded high off his rocker.

"Just...people." Aang answered.

"Aren't we all, brother. Hoo!" The man exclaimed.

Sokka marched up to the group, waving his finger at them. "Who are you?"

"I'm Chong, and this is my wife Lily," Chong introduced. "We're nomads. Happy to go wherever the wind takes us." Chong then started to strum his guitar wildly and sang gibberish.

These guys were true hippies. (Y/n) loved it.

"You guys are nomads? That's great! I'm a nomad!" Aang exclaimed.

"Hey! Me, too!" Chong said.

"I know. You just said that." Aang started to look a little annoyed already.

"Oh." Chong rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, then caught a glimpse of Sokka wearing next to nothing. "Nice underwear." Chong looked at (Y/n), who nodded his head towards Sokka, and gave her a sly wink.

(Y/n) dipped her hands into the water to pretend she was washing her face. Obviously Chong knew that (Y/n) wanted Sokka. How could she not? He was somehow getting more attractive each day. Hard to resist.