chapter 1- "You need a wife!"

"In this world there are four main kingdoms. the object kingdom, the symbol kingdom, the letter kingdom, and the number kingdom. It is very important that all these kingdoms have more than one ruler. The number kingdom on the other hand, doesn't, because somebody refuses to get a wife!" Two yelled while reading from a book of supposedly rules and laws.

"God two I'll get a wife when I want one!" I said annoyed. Two always nags me about getting a wife always saying-

"Four, you should know more than anyone how important a wife is. You need more help ruling the kingdom and you need a heir to the throne." Two exclaimed.

"I've told you this a thousand times but it's like you never listen!" Two yelled again, as if he didn't know who he was talking to.

though he's not wrong. I don't listen to single thing he says. It's just I don't even like girls and even then if I did get married, I want it to be because I actually love them or have a good reason to do so, not because some green idiot told me to! but I guess there's only one way to get this guy to shut up.

"Fine, go find some random people that I can marry." I said. I really don't want to do this but, I don't care it's fine I geuss. It's not like it conflicts with everything I believe about marriage or anything.

"Great!" Two yelled like the happiest man alive.

"I'll go get you some people from the object kingdom! There should be enough sub-Kingdoms there to find you some options for you to choose." Two said as he left the room.

God, sub Kingdoms are wired. I mean, I don't really have a place to say, because I have some of my own, but they never made sense. I just don't get why a kingdom has a smaller kingdom, in there kingdom, that is ruled by different rulers and sometimes even has there own laws. I also just never got why the object kingdom has so many! is it really necessary? I don't get it.

After my little rant to myself I realize that Two is back. I was staring at a wall, long enough for Two to go to each kingdom, convince each one to marry me, and then take them back here. There also all girls. I don't like girls. What's wrong with this green man does he think everyone is straight or something.

"Your majesty," Two says properly addressing me, as well as pulling out a paper.

"We have some princess for you. We have Dora from the... human kingdom? Two questions turning to her.

Dora nods.

"Ruby from the gem kingdom, Match from The fire kingdom, Bubble from the water kingdom, Lollipop from the candy kingdom, Flower from the plant kingdom-" Two says before pulling the paper closer to his face.

"and Leafy from the happy kingdom? Is that even a real thing or did you make that up?" Once again turning to one of the girls.

"Of course it's a real thing. Who doesn't want a place where they can- Where they can enjoy life and be happy always!" Leafy said cheerfully.

"Sounds alot like toxic positivity to me. Anyway, your majesty you can go and choose out one of the brides." Two said, looking at me with a face that I could only describe as 'please choose a wife! I swear to god if you don't choose a wife I will kill you in your sleep!'

I walk up to each one commenting on how I felt about them

"Hate your hair." I said To the first one who's hair looked like a literal football!

"Not likely." To the red one. Just because she seems like the kind of person who is loud and sings songs about trucks.

"Yikes." To The the tall one because she's a walking fire hazard.

"Yikes." To bubble because she could die in the count of three.

"yikes." To lolipop. Don't really feel comfortable marrying food.

"And let me guess you have a great personality." To flower. She really looks like the kind of person to spend five hours at the shop, to buy five pairs of non-slip shoes, ask people if she looks beautiful and if they don't answer 'correctly' she will kick them to yoyle land. Yeah, not really the person I want to be with.

I had leafy to comment on but I think the fact that she comes from a place called 'happy kingdom' speaks for it's self. I also noticed that lolipop tried to fight me, so good thing I had no interest in her. This is when I turned to two and said.

"I don't like girls!"

Two blinks for a second before saying "Oh, why didn't you say so! would you like me to find you some prince's?" Two asked.

"No!" I yelled. I am done with this! I don't need a prince or a princess!

"Ladies, I'm so terribly sorry but your prince is in another castle. You may leave now." Two said making all the girls leave.

As soon as the girls left two turned to me.

"What was that! I get you don't want a wife but you didn't have to insult them!"

"You didn't have to insult me by choosing such horrendous options!" I said. I can't believe he is talking to me this way! does he have any respect!

"Can't you be polite for once why do you always have to be so rude!" Two said making a kinda good point.

"I'm- I'm going on a walk!" I didn't really have anything to say to come back with, so I decided to run away! The best way to solve your problems but, I guess Two didn't agree because he said.

"You can't run away from you problems!" Two yelled.

"Yes I can!" I yelled while walking out my castle.

Words:999
Hi guys! This is the new story I hope you like it. It's very different from my last story but it was really fun to write (Mostly because of all the small references to bfdi and other shows). All chapters will be around a thousand words so you'll have alot to read. Hope you have a good day and happy pride month! You are you and love is love.
^¬^