Bonus chapter

Sexual teasing. You've BEEN warned.

"I told you! I'm not going to have children at such a young age." Ariana fumed.

"But why? We're not growing any younger sweetie. I want to have children with you. My love. My sweet princess." He cooed causing Ariana to roll her eyes in circle.

"I don't care. I've heard of the experiences in giving birth and let's be real here, it's like giving birth to cows.

"I'm not a woman so..."

"Fun fact. We're not married yet you know. You're just 23. 3 years older than me. I'm still young and let me be." She fumed again, crossing her hand over her other hand.

This is how she's always been. Stubborn yet wise and honestly, Adrian loved her more than anything in the world. He loved her even more when she's persistent. That was love.

Accepting each other's flaws.

"You know," Adrian smirked. "I'm really into the process and not just the baby."

And yes, over the past years, Adrian had become more naughtier towards Ariana.

"God! Adrian!, Get the hold of yourself." Ariana squeezed her laps together, flustered.

"You're too naughty for my liking."

"You love that side of me, don't deny it, baby."

This even made Ariana grew flustered than ever. His pet names for her were the most seductive part of thier relationship and deep inside her, she liked everything about him, even the naughtier side.

"I'm hungry." She whined trying to change the subject. She was busy with her laptop when this conversion took place. "Go cook for me." She ordered playfully.

"Not happening. Not until I sleep. I'm tired." Adrian plopped on one of the sofas and crossed his legs,watching Ariana stare at him.

She blinked. Again. And again.

"Did you just indirectly decline me of my hunger and unexplainable appetite for chicken breast and corn?" She asked in disbelief still a little angry.

After a brief moment of silence, Adrian answered with a grin.

"Uh-yes!"  He stated like it was the most obvious thing in his life.

Ariana kept muted still staring at him  with shock registered on her face. She sighed falsely, closing her laptop shut.

"I've lost my appetite." She announced. This made Adrian's heart ached at the mention of that. Maybe she was really hungry after all. He groaned in response. When he lifted his body to stand up, Ariana started talking.

"Can you help massage me, please. My back hurts from sitting all day and maybe we could go visit momma. I really miss the bakery." Ariana told jumping on the bed while Adrian strolled towards her direction.

"If you weren't my girlfriend, I would have said you were really bossy." Adrian muttered under his breath.

"Am I?" She asked teasingly and then he nodded.

She opened her bare back for him to start. He grabbed some pillows from the cushion and helped place it under her tummy to help.

His bare bulky hands started to help massage her back going up and down but never going beyond that. He knew when to cross his boundaries but that didn't say for Ariana.

When he got close to her lower back, she'd shake her hips seductively to try to get his hands on her ass. Yet, Adrian didn't notice her naughty trick.