36||Dead||

. . . 

Pls, use the song above to read this chapter! It's so frickin good! I pwomise:D

"Help!" 

She banged the cold black door tiredly in pain. Her mouth was leaking with blood as she fell to the cold floor, tired. She hadn't had enough rest since she was brought here a few hours ago. By who? She couldn't remember a thing at all. Her hands were joined in a brown rope. Marks, scratches were sketched on her hands.

Small tears scattered down her face with the throbbing pain she was feeling from the gunshot. Her head was struck with different negative thoughts that she didn't want to think of. 

"Who's there!? Please help me!" She hiccuped, her throat shrivelled hurting. Never before had she ever been in this position. Never!

The clicking of the metal gate threw her by surprise as she stood up, bleeding. Her legs felt like jelly and her lips quivered in fear and in outermost shock.

"Fuck! I told you not to shoot her, you Moron!" A very familiar deep voice spoke. She squeezed her ear to listen carefully still finding the voice familiar. She whimpered when she tried moving her legs that were bleeding and marked. Her hair was tangled leaving an ugly expression on her face. 

"I'm sorry, Boss!" 

Her brain suddenly clicked. She remembered the next voice that spoke! It was the Indian man in black clothing. Her eyes brimmed with tears as another hiccup fled her mouth. 

The clear white light above her reflected gaily enough for her to see the silhouette figure that came forward. His large tall frame confused her and intimidated her. She needed her mother! Liam! Chloe, Lin, Jules, Tom! Anyone! She wanted to get out of the bad mess she was in. She doubted her brother knew about her whereabouts. He wouldn't even care either way. 

"Are you okay?" The dark voice spoke again. He sounded worried and this calmed her down a little. Although, she was finding it hard to recognize his voice. Due to the bleeding, she couldn't hear clearly.

She nodded slowly, her heart beating. His cologne was also familiar. It was the kind that calmed her down easily and she liked it. Whoever this man was, she felt safe with him. A dark safe kind of safe. 

"Do you know who I am?" His voice sounded dominant and wicked causing a tremble between her thigh. She had never felt this way before. But this was good to her in a way. The pain shot up from her arm to her entire body making her wince. Her head was hurting in the worst possible way. 

"Shit!" The man cursed from underneath the crystal light. 

As fast as lightning, just like her brain was reset, she remembered. The voice and how she landed here. 

The familiar voice belonged to Adrian.

She knew it. 

"A-drian?" She asked, shaking. Her hands were tightly bounded and teary eyes shone from the reflecting ray of the bulb. The dark echoes were scaring her and she wondered where she could be. 

Just like she said, Adrian appeared from beneath the darkness of the cell. His broad shoulder was held high showing his tattoo body in full display.

 His body was suppressed. He looked cowing from his height moreover. He had an authoritative aura. She liked it. For an unknown reason, she felt happy. That he was here with her and that he was here to protect her from whosoever brought her here.

"P-please help me. I need water." She breathes out running out of air like it was being drawn out of her lungs.

Like flash, her small bright pink lips were opened and the cooling liquid fell into her mouth. She gulped it all hungrily feeling refreshed from the water. 

"T-thank you." She said calmly. 

His eyes were sparkling and this made her blush. Even in her condition, she still found him handsome. He was to her and he knew it. He wore a matching army hoodie and joggers. He was bent to her eye-level. His eyes were trained on her face. She looked down embarrassed. He must find her ugly. 

She felt she was. She thought she was. Malbe was prettier than her.

"Do you know why you are here?" He asked her angrily. She flinched and shuddered fearfully. She had a lot of questions waving around her mind. She shook her head in the response to 'No'

"You're going to be living with me."

She gasped at what few out of his mouth. Living? He must be kidding her. She thought. She shook her head not agreeing at all. She had her brother and that was enough of her. Who did he think he was? She thought.

"N-no." She shuttered, her teary eyes glittering with fear and anger. He couldn't joke with words like that. 

Just like dawn, it hit her.

He was the one behind the kidnap of Ariana.