53||Hope||

A D R I A N

Just before my eyes, I watched Ariana fell with a loud thump. My world immediately shattered just watching everything befall before my two eyes. I was fuming, ready to release my inner demon. I looked at her limp body to see blood leaking out of her body, staining the ground. Rage consumed my mind.

I immediately take force and swung beside to the left and without expecting it, I swung my elbow into Jada's face earning a yelp from her in response. She stumbled back a little, looking stunned like she didn't expect it. 

Bitch!

"You mother fucker?" I barked kicking her in the face with my legs in which she fell back and her body crash with the ground, she began whimpering in pain. Lin was attending to those two fools and it looked like he handled them quite well.

French fries murderer

I walked slowly towards where she fell, my inner rage peeking to its surface. My hands trembled as I looked at the pathetic fool who was shivering in fear. 

Thank you for Princess." She threw her small baby arms around my neck

"You, Bitch!" I cried out leaning in to grab the gun from her hand before she could make a move. Her face was squeezed out, tearing out almost all the makeup she wore. 

"Please, have mercy on me. I didn't mean it." She pleaded, her eyes only telling lies as It burnt with hatred. 

I cocked the gun, staring right at her. Her eyes boring into mine like black holes. I continued to stare, trying to replay back what just happened. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed a small smirk on her lips as she slowly got up carefully still wearing that 'please forgive me' look. 

Go to hell!

Before she could make it up to her feet, I kicked her again on her face. She screamed, holding onto her face, massaging her face to heal the pain.

"I don't hit women but you're exceptional! Fucking bitch!" I crouch on my knee to face her with in the eyes. She was surprisingly tall even on the ground but way so ugly in nature. 

I cocked the gun under her chin, forcing her to face me in the eyes. She gritted her teeth angrily like she wanted to kill me immediately and that she doesn't like being defeated.

I was asleep

"I thought all girls are pretty with makeup." I chuckled, making sure it rang in her ear. "But you're so ugly even with it." I completed. She batted her eyelashes at me and try to bite her lips. Time was running too quickly. 

"I know you aren't going to use that gun on me." She whispered still biting her chapped lips popping her dead skin on the surface of her lips. "Gimme a chance, Adrian. I'll give you all you want." She whispered with a grin on her lips.

Enough with all this. 

"Go to hell." I picked up the gun from her chin and pointed it to her chest where her dirty heart was beating. 

Phawwwwwwwwww!

The bullet went through her splashing all her blood on me. I gritted out in pain and dropped the gun on her dead body. 

I slowly turned around to find a bloody body on the ground, bleeding. I ran to Ariana and placed my ears on her chest to find her breathing. That was a good sign, it meant she was still alive. I looked at Lin who was breathing hard as he was just done with the masked men. 

They were both dead.

I took her body in my hands and carried her into my car, making sure her body was laid perfectly on the seat. My body was all tensed seeing her in this condition.