34||Broken piece||

A D R I A N

She sat her ass on my lap and smirk evilly at me. Her disgusting eyes peering right through me. I could I've sworn that If I wasn't a man, I would have pucked right there and now.

"How was lunch baby?" She askes me, trailing her hands on my jaw. I shiver from her cold touch and bit my tongue from inside. 

"I want you off my lap. You smell." I said simply. I thought girls were supposed to smell good but Malbe's case was different here. She gasps and squeezed her eyes, embarrassed before slowly getting off.

"My lunch was okay." I turned on my phone and started scrolling through it while Malbe just stood there trying to say something or whatever she was thinking. 

Brat.

Selfish

Rude. 

All in billions of categories. 

"Baby, I don't smell. I took a nice cool bath-"

"I don't care to know a fuck about you! Get that through your thick skull." I gritted angrily. Her polished lips turned into a pout. She slammed her fist into the table that was next to her, raging. 

"No one dares talk to me like that, Adrian. Just because I've been respecting you all this while doesn't mean I shouldn't earn back the same respect I give. 

I glared at her and scoffed. Pushing my weight off the chair, I stood up to her level. She was just the same height as me. Slender, thick and spoilt. 

"Could you explain in one sentence who the flying fuck you are?" I questioned. Her eyes remained opened glittering with amusement and shock. A tinge of fear and bravery. 

"I'm Malbe's Shown. The daug-"

"Tell me if you're done boring me out. I'm leaving." I announced dryly ready to leave but she drew me back. I stared at her fiercely, my blood boiling. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Walking out on me just like that? You don't cut me off my sentence. It's-"

"Done? Can I go now?" I questioned darkly. She gulped and slowly leave my hands, taking a step backwards and looking down shamefully. 

". . . you."

The door was opened as crowds of students walking in. One of them happened to be Ariana. She looked dry. Her lips were slightly cracked and her hair was in a ruff mess. She looked terribly good. She scanned the class, her eyes scanning every angle until she met mine. She sniffed a little, adjusting on her spot. 

Fragile.

Only that world could describe her currently. 

I had the urge to kill whosoever mother fucker hurt her or made her looked like this. Her soft body, stood tight in her flowery gown. My pants grew tight at the sight of her. 

Well fuck!

"Baby, let's sit," Malbe uttered. I rolled my eyes and decided to just obey her for the first time. Not that she told me to.

The class commerced lately when the fucker teacher came late. I felt a hard glare at the back of my head. Someone was glaring at me and I knew who it was. 

She quickly turned away, shyly. She went on to nibble on her soft, wet, pink lips. Fuck me, I was turned on.

"Ariana could please explain what racist means?" The teacher asked. 

I turned around to stare at her. Her sparkling eyes were dancing in her holes as she slowly stood up and gently placed her pencil on her table. Her cheeks were flushed when her eyes met the whole class. Her bouncy cheeks were jingled and full. 

"R-racist means-s or can be de-efine-"

She went on stammering trying to force out every single word. The class remained silent until she finished her words. 

"Correct!" The lecturer approved with a thumbs up. She smiled, a slightly faded dimple appearing on her cheeks. 

Beautiful. 

That's what you could describe her. 

"Stop staring, Adrian," Malbe whispered caressing my hands. I looked away and removed my hands from her, irritated. 

Whoever gave birth to the slut of a Malbe was cursed, honestly. 

The class stopped finally as the sound of the bell was heard. I stood up, my hands slipped into my pocket. Ariana was silently seated on her chair, playing with her fingers nervously. Her eyes ticking and her lips subconsciously going back and forth into her mouth. 

A fucking tease!

"I-s class o-over?" She asked herself. A small gasp left her lips as our eyes connected. She hurriedly got up from the stool and grabbed her bags, flushed. 

"I have Biology now, oh pringles!" She cutely cursed. I smirked and walked directly to her. Her breath hitched when she saw me from the corner of her eyes. I like the expression. Malbe was long gone when she got a call from her mom. 

"You have Biology with me," I told. She nodded and continued parking up. Her fingers shivering invisibly. 

Done parking up, she turned to leave ignoring my presence but the funniest thing happened. She bumped into my chest sending her flying down to the floor. I caught her before she could fall and a small yelp came out from her. 

Not expecting it, I drew her close to me to keep her balance. Her eyes were staring at the white floor and her bouncy cheeks even redder. I smirked and walked away, impressed with what I've done. 

A little insight into Adrian. He sure doesn't know how Ariana is feeling but whatever! The next chapter is tots so cute! I'm shipping!

Ariana's POV Though:)