END NOTE+ new book update

✿Screams, cries, laugh, giggles, chuckle, smirks, happy, Yiddish, loved, cared, excited✿

Yup! That's 11 in one mood, you see there. I'm so excited and at the same time thrilled to end this book with such an amazing note! It's been so long but I'm here and I like it. I feel the story was starting to get too long at writing and so much! Like I mean, SO MUCH people added this book to their reading list and I just wanted them to enjoy the book and not forget there's actually a book they have to read and it's in their library. 

So here, I am writing this end note on a chilled evening exactly 7:06PM with my sister along with me watching youtube. Pretty chilled you know.

But hold up!

Do you like hot, devilish anime books with hot romance and twists? Bad boys fall for naive girls and those hot smirk?

I get just the book you need. 

I've been writing this book * the NEW BOOK THAT'S COMING ON WATTPAD EXACTLY MAY 10TH* AND let me say this book is a life changer

A heart yoke

A teddy bear lovers

Stan fans

I introduce to you....*DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

.

.

.

.

.

The DEVIL'S BRIDE 

I won't spill to you the tea yet but just get ready. You may never know when I'll release the book, anytime from now. 

Please Share this book! VOTE AND COMMENT! I'd like that.

No hates on this book, keep your stinky, idiotic, stupid, selfish comment to yourself *Slap ass and goes*

So set a reminder on your calendar and brace yourself. 

You just got yourself into hell.

⁑⁑⁑

⁑⁑⁑