Kuuga walked and sat down and went to rest his eyes.

Kirishima: "Not wanting an advantage over the enemy… (throws fist into the air) That's so manly!"

Jiro went towards the three, glaring at Kuuga, who's sleeping.

Jiro: "He's slacking off again, how confident is he?"

Kaminari: "Oh, don't get the wrong idea about him, our dead looking friend is resting his eyes because of his Quirk."

(Timeskip, after the fight and victory of Team Hero)

All Might is seen standing in front of Class 1-A, aside from Kuuga, who is still sleeping.

All Might: "In fact… Iida performed the best in the trial."

Everyone started to murmur as Iida gained a shock expression.

(A/N: I'm using Tsuyu since I just remembered she prefers to be called Tsu)

Tsuyu: "Why isn't it the winner like Ochaco or Midoriya?"

All Might hummed in a questioning way as he acknowledged her question.

All Might: "Why, you ask? (Raises hand) Does anyone know?"

Everyone became silent but Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

Yaoyorozu: "Me, Mr. All Might. In fact Kiriu answered it before sleeping."

She gestures for everyone to see Kuuga sitting on a chair, heads down and with his arms crossed.

Yaoyorozu: "It's because, according to Kiriu, Iida is the one who saw the bigger picture. According to him again, we can see that Bakugo made rash decisions due to personal vendetta. Like what you just said now sir, and a slight mention of Kiriu, using an area attack indoors was a foolish act. Same goes for Midoriya. Judging from his injury, his strategy can only be described as reckless. Uraraka let her guard down halfway through, which was pointed out by Kiriu as well. She was trigger happy with her last attack. If it was a real nuclear weapon, her action would put herself in danger."

Iida started to breathe heavily, still with a shocked face.

Yaoyorozu: "Iida countered the enemies' quirk and planned around the objective, that's why he was scrambling at the end."

Iida grinned while a blush appeared on his face.

Yaoyorozu: "Team Hero won because this is merely a trial. In reality, their plan is impractical. I may have to agree with Kiriu that this match is a failure because it wasn't treated like it's real."

The class grew silent.

All Might: (mentally) "She, along with young Kiriu said it better than me."

All Might Begins to stutter.

All Might: "H-However, Iida is also very inflexible. But that's the gist… yes!"

Iida dashed off and thanked Yaoyorozu by shaking her hand. He then dashed off to a sleeping Kuuga, slapping his back, shooting him awake and making him drop to the floor

Iida: (bowing multiple times) "Thank you for your observation, Kiriu!"

Kuuga: (rubbing head) "Huh?"

Kirishima: "Yaoyorozu answered a question that you answered a while ago before it was asked to the whole class."

Kuuga: "Oh."

His tired purple eyes met with Yaoyorozu's eyes as she nodded at him, making him nod back.

Kuuga: "As expected from a fellow recommended classmate. (Sighs) I was having a weird dream, like I lost an arm and got pierced at my side."