ρяσℓσgυє

тσкуσ

"tendo, your game is about to start so let's make this quick."

it was hot, everyone was in the arena; waiting for the last players of shiratorizawa to enter and beat karasuno. i felt sick and being in this hot, muggy hallway was making me irritated. i just wanted to watch my boyfriend play his game and win, after all he was a third year and this was his last chance to go to the championship.

"i think...we should break up." i blinked twice and shook my head. "what?" tendo stuck his hands in his pants and i crossed my arms. "are you serious?" 

he nodded, looking back at the doors of the arena. "i need to focus and i can't do that if i'm in a relationship. we are the top team in the miyagi prefecture and i need to focus on the team and ...less... on you." tendo always had a issue with putting words together but he sounded serious.

i pursed my lips together and nodded, "fine." i turned the other way and started walking toward the exit. "you aren't gonna watch?!" he yelled from behind me. i shook my head, "i have no one to watch for." i yelled back. i made it to the exit, only to puke my stomach out in the bushes.

why was i so sick?

-

i watched the game on my t.v, my mom rubbing my back as  i puked into the bucket she had given me. "so he just broke up with you?" she asked and i nodded, wiping my mouth. "it's fine, it's hard to be mad at him." i mentally smiled as tendo successfully blocked a ball from karasuno. i hunched over, my head hurt so bad and i felt like i couldn't breath.

"okay, that's it, we are taking you to the doctors."  i shake my head, "it's not necessary. i'm-." i puke and i interrupted myself. my mom laughed at me and grabbed her keys, then took my wrist.

-

"congratulations! your pregnant!" my eyes widen and i almost fell right then. "she's what?!" my mom gawked and i face palmed. tendo and i, used protection. i swear we did. "armani lei jackson, imma beat yo ass!" my mom yelled at me. i put my hands in a prayer pose, "i swear we used protection, mama. maybe it broke." i couldn't believe this. i was still i high school, i'm still 17, what am i suppose to do?

"are you keeping it?" the doctor asked and i looked at my mom. "your decision, i'll be here throughout." i looked down. i couldn't tell tendo, hell, if he couldn't make time for me, then how would be make time for a baby? "i'm keeping it. it would be painful if i got rid of it." i smiled sadly.

my mother and doctor walked out of the room to talk as i reflected over my thoughts. i knew i didn't want to stay here, i could probably do school online and move somewhere else. i didn't want to live with the fact that i was pregnant with tendo's child but would see him everyday throughout the halls.

i collected my thoughts and walked out of the room. "i don't want to stay here." i said to my mom. "i'll do online school till i graduate, i'll get a job and i'll pay for everything but i can't stay here." my mom grabbed my arms gently and hugged me as i cried. it would be hard, but i could do this. with or without him.

 with or without him

hi guyyyys :) my first haikyuu book after many failed attempts. i'm excited ;)

 i'm excited ;)