☆Chapter 24☆

~《Night's POV》~

I heard Killer scream. Immediately giving up on the paperwork, I teleported to outside the barrier. The few who were not getting food were also here.

We all saw Killer struggling to get out of the grasp of some sans I don't recognise, as Infected opened a portal behind them.

I had froze for half a second before I sent 2 tentacles to kill the a$$holes and save Killer.

Infected looked panicked and I noticed that Killer was about to pass out, as he began to fall limp in a$$hole #2's arms.

As his eye sockets closed, I yelled his name; "KILLER!" Y'know, I was so F**KING CLOSE to hitting those a$$holes through their heads.

But the portal closed and severed both tentacles I sent out. Which hurt like hell I may add.

'I can track him through his dreams! Unless he's in a sealed pocket AU... If so, I'd have to get Dream and Ink's help... Last case scenario.' I thought to myself, just frozen in place. I also think I was crying. But I don't know, I'm just lost in thought.

Horror ended up dragging me inside, because I wouldn't move on my own. 

Once he successfully dragged me into the castle, he put me on the couch. The three sat down either on one of the extra seats, or on the floor.

As we were waiting for the few who I had sent out, I began searching for Killer's dream.

'I hope it's a bad dream so I don't have to get Dream for help.' I never thought I would wish that for Kills. Whatever.

My eye was closed, and I was pulled from our reality, I was in the dream space, so I didn't see or hear the portal that opened just next to the couch I was on. 

A few seconds go by and I have yet to find any dreams or nightmares associated with Killer. That means he isn't asleep, or he's in a dreamless sleep.

I was snapped back into our reality once I felt someone shaking me. "Ugh.. What?" I spoke as my surroundings began coming into view. 

The one shaking me was Cross, while Dust and Error were standing awkwardly at the other end of the room.

"Oh my gosh... Boss you scared us! You weren't responding to us, it was almost as if you were about to dust!" Cross said. 

I just looked at him as I spoke, annoyance in my voice. "I was in the dream space trying to find Killer. You just brought me out of it." Error looked at me, "WhY? WhAt HaPPeNEd?" He asked, looking concerned.

"The 'Infected' guy you spoke of, and another dude came and took Killer through a portal. Now we don't know if he's okay." Blackberry said.

"Now I'm trying to locate Killer through his dreams. Which isn't working." I said, closing my eye again.

"Couldn't we ask Dream and Ink?" Dust asked, looking at Cross and Error. I just sighed.

"Just give me a few more minutes, I am trying to find him." I spoke, if they couldn't tell I was annoyed earlier, they do now.

As I silenced my surroundings, I opened my eyes again in the dream space. It's always bright here, and I hate it.

I looked around, seeing small clouds with the names of their dreamers on them. I walked around looking for Killer's.

It took a while to find it again, but when I did it was both blank, and blocked. For some odd reason I cannot get to it.

I attempted to get in again, but this is causing my physical body to revert back to this form.