☆Chapter 4☆

(OK, This will be just before Error begins destroying PEACEtale, AKA morning with Ink's household)

~~☆~~

~☆Geno's POV☆~

I wake up with Reaper next to me. Yawning as I get up, I move to the closet change and go downstairs to see Ink cooking some eggs and bacon.

"Mornin'" I say as I yawn again. "Good morning Geno!" He says happily, "Don't you get tired? It's like... 7 in the morning" I say sleepily.

"Well of course I do silly! I just woke up earlier today." He answered. "Oh.. Okay, mind if I help?" I ask, he nods and we finish making the breakfast for the seven of us.

Out of the corner of my eye socket I see Palette, Paperjam and Goth walking down the stairs.

"Morning kids!" Ink says "Mornin' Ma" "Morning Momma!" "Good morning Uncle Ink" I hear the three say at the same time.

"Breakfast is ready, Goth can you wake your dad up? And Paperjam can you wake up Blueprint?" Ink says "Okay!" he answers excitedly.

Me and Ink bring the breakfast to the dining table and sit down with Palette, we make small talk before the other four get down. Once everyone is sat down at the table we begin to eat.

"Hey Ink?" I heard Reaper say, Ink only hummed to show he was listening, "Do you have anything to do today? Like work or something" He asked.

"Yes. I have a few AU repairs to do, only like, two or three." Ink answered, Reaper hummed in acknowledgement.

~☆~

We had finished breakfast and Reaper had left for work while the kids watched a random movie in the living room.

"What AUs need repairs?" I asked curiously "UnderTone, UnderBeats and maybe another one but I don't remember." He says. "Oh okay. Is the-" I was cut off by an alarm going off.

~☆Ink's POV☆~

The alarm went off. That means Error's Destroying an AU. "Sorry Geno, I have to do something." I quickly said as I ran up to my room.

Once in my room I grabbed Broomie and opened a portal to the endangered AU, PEACEtale I think it's called.

Once in PEACEtale, I find Error destroying Waterfall. He must have noticed me because he turned to face me.

~☆No POV☆~

For a second Ink and Error just stared at each other, then Error threw his string at Ink who just dodged.

Ink threw red paint at Error, who just barely dodged, getting a little on his arm. Error let out a shaky breath as the paint burned him.

He once again threw his strings at Ink, this time catching his leg as he tried to jump away.

Ink was hanging upside down, from one of his legs. More strings came and pulled Ink's paint brush away, while other tied him up more.

Error walked over to Ink, seeing him cought in his strings. A slight yellow hue glowed on his cheek bones, barely visible.

Ink was struggling to get away, eager to get down and grab his brush, but it way no use. Error's strings are a lot stronger than him without his brush.

Just as Ink was giving up, Dream and Blue appeared. Error didn't notice them, to Ink's relief, he was to focused on Ink's struggle.