☆Chapter 8☆

(I kind of changed my writing style... Only a little bit-)

~☆Small Recap (Nootmare's POV☆~

"Y-yE5 N-n1gH7m4r3..?" ("Y-yes N-Nightmare..?") he asked glitching quite a bit.

"What took you so long." I aske- demanded. "tW0 r3aSon5.." ("Two reasons") He said. "And what are they." I demanded again.

"1 f-FelL a5l3Ep, 4nD M4d3 4 7ruc3 wi7h 1n-k..." ("I f-fell asleep, and made a truce with Ink...")

"Go." I understand why. He obviously likes Ink, like how Killer likes me. He ran off to go make 'brunch'.

As long as I don't have to speak to my brother I'm fine with them being together.

~ T o B e C o n t i n u e d ~

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

《Error's POV》

As I was walking to the kitchen, I got lost in my thoughts... 'Why didn't he get angry at me for hanging out with Ink?'

'Does he know I like him?' I was cut from my thoughts when I ran into the door to the kitchen "Ack-" Was all I could manage to say.

'OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!' A bunch of destroyers were laughing at me...

"Would you just shut up!?" I shouted at them as I got up.

'That was just hilarious!!' #0927 said.

"Ugh, you're giving me a headache.." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

All the destroyers were talking about how hilarious it was that I walked into the door.

I began to make some blueberry pancakes, I grabbed the ingredients and started making the batter. All of the sudden everyone went quiet. 

"Hello? Is everyone okay?" I asked to them as I mixed the batter. 

'They left.' Destru- right he asked me to call him 404, said.

"Oh, makes sense." I said, grabbing a few frying pans from the counter.

"I have a question.." I said, he hummed to tell me he was listening. "Do you have a physical body or are you just a voice?" I asked.

'Of course I do. All the destroyers do as well, but they live in the world of the players, and I live in the mainframe.' [Apologies if I got that wrong-]

I began to put the batter into the pans, I decided to make the pancakes into chapes, like, knives for Killer and Cross, octopus for Nootnoot, Axes for Horror, Berries for Raz, sharpened bones for Dust, and stars for myself.

I waited for the one side to cook before flipping it and getting some plates out.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some more fruits, whipped cream, and syrup. [Funk I'm hungry now-] I then walked back to the stove and placed the pancakes on the plates.

As I was carrying two of the seven plates to the table I began wondering...

'I wonder If Ink left Outertale yet..' I blushed and shook my head as I placed the plates in the assigned seats and went to grab the others.