☆Chapter 9☆

《Error's POV (Still)》

"Yo-u cAn tElEPort iN." I said. "Right-" Cross answered, followed by him teleporting in. 

"What did you need me for?" He asked, "M-my ChESt hUrTS.. ThATs aLl.." I answered honestly. Cross nodded and walked over.

I removed my shirt, as well as the bandages. "It's bleeding again, what happened?" He said.

"O-oh I pRoBAbly ReOPe-Ned iT whEN I stREtcheD ." I answered. He nodded once again. and began to heal it.

《☆》

Every now and then I would flinch from pain. But, by the time we were done, my chest hurt less, even though it still stings a bit. 

When Cross was done healing my wounds, he re-rapped them and I put my shirt back on. "ThaNKs." I said, "No problem." He said as he walked over to the door.

He unlocked and opened it, "Do you want it locked or....." He asked. "YoU DoN'T haVE to LoCk it." I said. He nodded and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I sighed as I pulled my two dolls back out from under my pillow. I pulled down one of the strings holding a doll. 

I picked up said doll and placed it on the bed next to the other ones, I did the same with the Blueprint doll and the Palette doll. 

As the five dolls sat there, I began to change the one string into a hammock like cocoon thing, adding more as I did so. 

I grabbed the dolls and placed them in the cocoon-hammock together. I smiled and sent the dolls up with the rest.

《☆》

'I wonder what Ink's doing.. Maybe we can hang out again today..' I thought to myself. 'Wait.. I forgot to ask for his number!' "Ugh.." I mumbled angrily to myself.

'He could be at Outertale.. If not I'll just wait for him there.' I said to myself.

"Ink's at work." 404 said, 

'What kind of work?' I asked

"Repairing AUs and doing whatever Creation is telling him to do."He answered.

I sighed as I opened a portal to Outertale, walking through right after.

I sat down on the edge of a cliff, my favourite spot. I then opened a window to the Multiverse, I saw Ink floating in the middle of a few AUs. I watched as he repaired them, it was mesmerising..

I don't think he noticed me yet... And I spoke too soon, Ink turned his head to face the window. "I feel like I'm being watched..." He mumbled.

He floated over to an AU behind me. It was Fellswap. He checked the AU for anyone looking through. "Nothing.." He mumbled to himself again.

He continued repairing AUs until there was around five left, to which he said "I can get these ones done tomorrow." He paused, looking like he was thinking, "I'll go chill in Outertale now." He finished.

I immediately closed my window when he opened a portal. I looked at the sky, I didn't get the chance earlier. He walked through and I heard it close.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, which I can only assume are Ink's. "Hey Glitchy!" I heard him say as he sat down next to me,

"H-heY InK" I returned the greeting. I shifted my gaze towards the shorter skeleton. He smiled up at me. "HeY iNk I foRGot tO aSK, Can I HAve yOu'RE nUmbEr?" I asked, holding out my phone to him. 

He smiled as he took my phone and opened my contacts. He then began to put in his number.

Once he gave me back my phone, I changed his contacts name to 'Squid'. I texted him 'Heya Squid' so that he could save my number as well.

He giggled at my actions and I saw him put 'Ruru' as my contact name. I smirked and changed his, again, to 'Kiki'.

We talked for a while after that, every now and then I would see him blush lightly, and in return I would also blush lightly. 

"Do you want to hangout again later? I have to get home, I left Palette in charge." He asked, "Wh-Y doN't I cOmE wiTh yoU?" I replied with a question.

He giggles again, "Sure, I don't see why not." He got up and opened a portal to his pocket AU.

He then walked in and I was following close behind. 

"Wait don-" I heard 404 call from behind me as the portal closed.

《☆》

As we walked up to the house, I heard laughing from inside. I then remembered I am about to meet my son... 

*Beeeeeeep*

《Ink's POV》

I heard a beep behind me, so I turned around. A familiar screen popped up in my face. 

×Error.EXE has crashed×
+Reboot?+
×□Yes  □No×

I didn't press either of the buttons and brought him inside the house. "Mom, is that Paper's dad?" Blueprint asked.

"Yea-" I began, but he cut me off. "PALETTE COME HERE!" He yelled, I shushed him and said "Are Reaper, Geno and Goth still sleeping?" he answered with a nod as Palette walked in. 

"Why was I called in here?" He asked, as I placed Error on the couch. "Ma did you kidnap him!?" Palette whisper-yelled to me.

"No, he crashed before we got to the door." I answered as I turned my concentration back to the screen.

×Error.EXE has crashed×
+Reboot?+
×■Yes  □No×

This time I pressed 'Yes' and waited for him to reboot... "Mom what is he doing?" Blueprint asked. "Oh, he's just rebooting." I answered.

Once he finished rebooting, he looked around, and mumbled "Oh rIgHt-.." A few seconds of looking around, he said

"Oh helLO BlUePRinT, PalEtTE." The two returned the greetings and looked to me. 

They had the look on their faces like 'How did he know our name?'. I gave them the 'I told him' look and they nodded.

"What do we tell PJ!?" Blueprint asked. "I-I woLdN't MinD mEETinG hIM" Error answered.

"Where is he?" I asked. "Oh, he went up to his room." Palette said. I smiled and guided Error to his and Palette's room.

《 T  o   B  e   C  o  n  t  i  n  u  e  d 》
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

☆《Word count & A/N》☆
《1029 words》

Meow.