That's when I heard silent crying. My eyes flutter open to make sure I'm not hearing things, but no. Someone was really crying.

"Y/n?" I whisper, and the crying stops. There's sniffling, and I look over to see Y/n quickly wiping tears, before she turns to look at me. She gives me a quizzical look and a small smile.

"Babes, what are you doing up?" Y/n whispers, running a hand through my hair.

"I could ask the same for you," I reply and Y/n's face drops, her hand stopping in my hair. I heave a sigh, and sit up, turning to face her. Y/n drops her hands into her lap, looking at her fingers.

"Darling, what's wrong?" I whisper, stroking her hair. Y/n sniffles again and shakes her head.

"I-It's stupid," she says, a few stray tears escaping her eyes as she gives a small laugh and wipes her tears with the heel of her hand. I furrow my brows and shake my head, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into me. She heaves a sigh.

"It's not stupid. What is wrong darling?" I ask, drawing circles on her shoulder. Y/n sniffles before pulling away slightly to look at my face. SHe sucks in another breath, and I can tell she's trying to hold back tears.

"J-just seeing you... acting today it just... you looked so sad, and I just.. I couldn't do anything to help you," Y/n stutters before bursting into tears, and burying her face into my chest. I wrap my arms tightly around her, as she sobs.

"Shh, darling, it's okay. It's just acting babes, it's okay love," I whisper into her hair,but she just sobs harder.

"I-I... I just couldn't do anything and it hurt, and you looked so sad, a-and you a-almost k-killed yourself!!" she cries louder. My heart aches at the sounds of her sobs, and I grip her tighter. Her arms wrap tighter around my neck as she sobs into my chest.

"It's all okay, babes, look at me," I say. Y/n sniffles, pulling away to look at me. I give her a small smile, brushing the hair from her face, before wiping away tears with her thumbs. I give her a kiss on her forehead, before cupping her face.

"Darling, my princess, I am not going anywhere. I'm going to be here forever, and I don't plan on leaving you any time soon," I try to reassure her. She sniffles with a small nod.

"I-I... just how do you even do that?"

"What?" I ask, and Y/n takes a hard swallow.

"J-Just how did you c-cry like that?" Y/n asks, and my cheeks go red as I chuckle slightly. Y/n furrows her brows angrilyly, punching me in the arm. I laugh a bit, and she pouts.

"Babes, don't be mad at me, I'm sorry love!" I exclaim, pulling her back into my arms. She huffs, as I plant a kiss on her head. I rest my chin on top of her head, running my fingers through her hair.

"Any of my sad things... I... I just think of you," I admit.

~Your POV~

You furrow your brows in confusion. You mad Tom sad?

"I make you sad?" you question aloud.

 "What?! No,no, darling, not at all!!" Tom cries, and begins to draw mindless patterns on your shoulder with his free hand.

"When I have a sad scene I think of what it would be like to lose you. I think about if you were ever to leave me and how sad I would be. Nothing else has ever worked well enough for a scene. Eyedrops, watching sad videos, drying my eyes so they water. Only thinking of you leaving me has e-ever worked for me... " Tom trails off, trying to not cry. You pull back to look up at his misty eyes.

"Babes, don't cry too," you laugh a bit, and Tom smiles. You plant a small kiss against his lips, before leaning back into him.

"I love you so, so much Y/n. More than anything.  I'm never leaving you," Tom whispers into your hair making you blush slightly. You wrap your arms around his middle, and he buries his face into your hair.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Did you guys like it?!  Thank you for all your support!!

Please comment and vote!!

Xoxo

~KalaylaJo~