The End

*2 mouths later*

"How you been holding up?" Hyunjin ask as he took a seat next to Minho on the couch "I'm good, I started doing my normal routine now and then" Minho said while turning to different channels on TV.

"Did you visit Chan's grave today?"

"No but I will later" Minho said but suddenly something caught their attention on TV.

"Breaking news, a body was found hinging in an alleyway close to a convenient store on XXXX" Minho suddenly stood up that's the same store Han use to work at "the body was found hinging in the position of Jesus on the cross, the person had marking on his arms, some say it looks like a name but it had huge cuts covering it so the police could not make out the writing. They think it might be the work of a religious cult, let's talk to someone on the scene".

(Switch to a police officer)
"Yes hello, I was looking at the body and it seems that the person was tortured for a long period of time, some of his cuts are fresh but some are healed, if you look closely you could see there are salt in his wounds. He had a terrible last moments on earth, by just looking at his legs and arms you could see this person died slowly with little cut all over his body. Viewers please be advised if your children are watching this might be sensitive to their eyes".

The camera turn to the person and immediately Minho recognize Zane's body "Lee that's...."

"I know" Minho quickly ran and got his jacket and left the house "Lee where are you going?" Hyunjin said but Minho was already out the door.

~

"There's no way Han did this?" Minho drove to Chan's grave, he stop the car and ran out. It was an open field where graves were far apart "If it's true, Han killed Zane so now he's free, I know exactly where he'll go" Minho said running towards Chan grave.

Minho slow down when he saw a figure standing in the distance with a rose in his hand "baby?" he said with tears in his eyes "Minho, he's ok, they both are" Han said looking forward.

"Hannie I'm glad you're ok" Felix said looking at Chan who nodded "Felix you both look great together"

"Yeah" Felix started blushing
"I hope you rethink your decision"

"Yes Han, Minho needs you and I know you need him too" Chan said he then look down and held Felix hand "bye bye Han"

"Bye bye Hannie, I hope you die soon"

"Maybe not too soon" Chan said looking at Felix "haha I'll work on not dying" Han turn to face Minho "thanks for waiting for me" Minho smiled but suddenly Han expression change "but I won't be coming back with you".

"Why?"

"I made a deal with Zane, he'll train me for three months and I'll be his loyal dog while I train but the last month of our training he wanted to change up the deal. The usual deal was a fight to the death but he said if I gave up I'll have stay with him forever".

"But you won"

"I said if I win I'll take over everything he owns"

"Wait I don't understand"

"All the people that work for him will work for me now, I'm taking over Zane title and his reputation"

"No you don't have to! Just come with me and you'll be a part of the family of assassins that's way better than Zane's title" Minho yelled "sorry Minho, my name is under everything he owns I can't just leave everything he gave me also honestly I wanted his reputation to start my own".