Surprise😈

*Han pov*

Han got in the car and left, he smiled remembering the kiss he had with Minho. He went to put the ear piece back in his ear but realize he doesn't have it "oh were did it go?" He said looking around but the person at the front gave him a phone.

"So you decided to flirt with him?" Zane said through the other side of the phone, he was clearly pissed "no I didn't decide, I wanted to" Han said to trouble him but he made a mistake that he'll have pay for soon.

"Just come home, I have a little surprise for you"

"Ok..?"

Han reach back at Zane's penthouse but he felt like the ride was longer than before, yeah they stop to get gas but it was still longer, he shook off the thought and went inside "I'm bac-" Han suddenly froze on the spot.

"Oh baby you're back, I'm glad to see you but I guess he isn't" Zane said pulling Chan's chin "you know you left your ear piece back at the mansion right?"

"No I-i didn't know" Han said trembling in fear looking at Chan horribly beaten face "after you left I heard someone's voice and guess who it was" he said holding a knife by Chan's neck "you know what he said, you shot at the ground and then grab him and hid him in a room. You knew all I could do was hear so I had no idea what was going on so you fake shooting him" Zane said going closer to Han "Wow great job, if only you didn't take off that ear piece you would of been able to save Chan".

"C-Chan... Chan I'm sorry...." Han said with tears running down his face but Chan couldn't say anything because his mouth was bleeding and swollen, he got beaten up really badly and he's sure his jaw is broken.

"Damn, you should of killed him before I got to him" Zane said as he placed a gun in Han's hand, "now it's time to complete your mission" he whispered in his ear. Han was crying, it was so hard to look at his bloody face.

Zane slowly lift Han's hand up with the gun and placed it directly over Chan's forehead "squeeze the trigger" he said but Han couldn't stop crying "SQUEEZE THE TRIGGER!" He yelled which made Han flinch still holding his hand he put both of their fingers on the trigger.

Han felt Zane pressing his finger on the trigger, he looked up at Chan and saw that he was smiling "Chan?"

"D-do.....it" he wasn't speaking clearly but Han understood him

"No I can't"

"H.. he would....kill me either way...like h-he did...with my father.... I'm glad... I'm n-not... alone when I...die, th..ank you Han... Jisung" Han wipe away his tears he didn't want Chan last time seeing him to be looking like this "no, thank you Chan" Han said and pulled the trigger closing his eyes. He died instantly but with a smile. Han drop the gun and fell on his knees crying his eyes out.

What a cruel world they live in.

*Minho's pov*

It was around 12 in the night when they heard a maid screaming, Hyunjin and Mrs. Lee were still looking for Zane's location so they all were still awake "Lee what was that?" Hyunjin said.

"I don't know, let's go see" the three of them got up and tip toe to the door Mrs. Lee opened it slowly but when she recognized what was at the front door she quickly opened it.

Mrs. Lee held her son hand "I'm so sorry son, I'm so sorry" Minho looked down and suddenly his body drop on the floor "CHAN!!" he yelled out crying. Chan's dead, bloody body was sitting in front Minho's door step with a note attached to him.

It wrote "Han said to leave him alone, stop looking for him. If I find out you're not giving up then I'll kill Han and deliver his body too"

-Zane

Minho sat there with tears streaming down his face, if he stop looking for Han he's not sure if he'll make it alive but if don't stop he'll die either way "Lee we should stop, just have faith in Han" Hyunjin said putting his hand on Minho's shoulder.

"I..I..."

"Dear, I know you don't want to lose Han but it's best if we don't interfere in his plan, let's have faith in him" Mrs. Lee said.

"Ok, I'll....try to stay out of his way for now but if anything happens to him I..I won't be able to live with myself" Hyunjin and Mrs. Lee looked at each other they too think Han won't make it now they can only hope.

A few weeks past and the news have been announcing that there have been increase in suicides and deaths, it started getting weird.... really weird.