Training~4

(Can you think of this as a montage, you know with music and they switch between scenes 😁)

"Ok, time for your training to begin" Minho said as he smile evilly "I'm teaching you some boxing stands/fighting methods. Boxers must have endurance, strength, agility and speed to excel. First we're going to fix your stands, you should feel comfortable when you're standing" Minho said as he took a piece of stick and hit behind Han's ankles.

"How am I going to feel comfortable when I have a throbbing pain behind my ankle" Han mumble to himself.

"Stand with your feet directly under your shoulders, then take a step back with your dominant foot. Turn your back toe to a 45 degree angle. Let your lead toe face the target. Slightly bend your knees, take your hands straight up above your head, and warp your thumbs around your knuckles. Bring your hands down to guard your face, tuck you elbows in and lead your shoulder forward" Minho explain but it took Han sometime to process.

"I'm going to teach you how to throw a real punch, first when you start the punch pivot your back foot on its ball and push your body forward. You don't want to exaggerate the motion and throw yourself off balance but you want to feel your lower body pushing your arm forward. As you push your foot turn your hips and extend your arms straight towards your target"

"Huh!?!"

"I want you to punch that punching bag over there, keep punching it until you develop your technique"

"So how long would that take?" He asked "it depends on you, train everyday and maybe in 1 week by that time you might be able to throw a decent punch"

"Is decent good enough?"

"Hm.... nope"

"T^T" Han started training that same day, he was so weak that the punching bag barely move "this punching bag is harder than a usually one" Han thought but he didn't really thought it was big problem.

*Minho pov*

Minho didn't keep Han company because he was still busy looking for Zane's location meanwhile he went back and forth to his parents house and the hideout house. Han didn't notice that Minho was gone for at least 4 hours a day, that's because he spends most his time with the punching bag.

"Good thing I change the punching bags to a much harder one. I feel bad because my beautiful squirrel's hands are going to be full of bruises, well that's the price we both have a pay to keep him alive" Minho thought as he drove back to the hideout house.

It's been only 3 days and the only thing that Minho could think of was the strip club "I mean that's the place we met the second time so I probably might fine him there but a strip club, really? It's so full of people, it's a terrible spot but I haven't been able to find him so I guess it's a ok-ish spot but I did ask Hyunjin to get all the information about that place but nothing was suspicious" Minho felt like he was trap in a corner "I'll go and see who enter the place and if I see Zane I won't hesitate to kill him" Minho entered and went straight into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Oh Han, how's training going?" Minho asked as he watch Han with bags of ice covering on top of his both hands.

"It's going great" Han said as he showed a fake smile that Minho was able to see through "do the punching bag be that hard?"

Minho chuckle "Sorry it supposed to be hard to make it little more challenging for you".

"Oh ok then" Han showed a fake smile again which made Minho a little confuse.

"Does your hands hurt badly?"

"Yeah but not that much" Han again showed a fake smile. Minho got worried "Han can I see your hands?" He ask but Han didn't look at him and just shook his head indicating 'no'.

Minho was too worried so he pulled the bag of ice away to reveal his hands were blue and purple and were swollen really badly, Minho flip his hand over to see small cuts on his knuckles

"Were you punching a wall?"

"Oh come on, don't say that"

"You look like you missed the punching bag" Minho joked but in reality he was asking seriously "I just punch the bag but it really does hurt so don't touch it" Han said as he pulled away his hand.

Minho was looking at Han's hand and then he randomly walked off, Han followed him and notice he was going to the training room. As he entered he went by the bag taking his stands and punch the bag. Han was amazed, the punch was so fast and clean.

Minho wince in pain when he felt the after effect of the punch "damn that hurts! I made it too hard, I should of test it first" he thought Han notice Minho's hand was getting red "did it hurt him? He didn't even flinch, did the pain kick in as yet?"

"Han I apologize, I didn't thought it would be this hard" Minho said as he bowed at a 30 degree angle catching the younger off guard "no no no you don't need to apologize I probably should have told you that it was a little too hard" Minho's actions made Han a bit surprised he was so formal which was kinda attractive.

"It's ok it is my fault so I'm sorry, I know a place that will help with your hand, let's go immediately"

"Uh...ok"