Introduction

"Hi welcome" Han greeted the customer that just entered and.. of course no response, he gets that a lot when he's works late at night, apparently people are extra rude at night and lucky him he works at a convenience store.

(Normally convenience store open 24 hours but this one don't 👍)

Han sigh while looking at the clock "one more hour again" suddenly he heard a loud crash coming from the back of the store. He ran and saw the same customer holding a beer can and the rest were all over the floor.

"Hey! What did you do!" Han yelled and started to pick up the cans "whatever" the guy said as he started walking away "yah! You're helping me pick this up!" The guy didn't answer "Hey! Are you listening to me!?".

"Ahh shut up, you're annoying" the guy said as he opened the beer "you didn't pay for that!".

"Well I would of already paid for it if you won't here"

"That's not how it works!!" The guy rolled his eyes "Help me pick all this up brat!" Han said "you shouldn't talk to people older than you like that, pff~".

"What! How old even are you!?" the guy looked at Han up and down in silence of a few seconds "hm.... that's non of your business".

"You damn jerk!"

"Stop calling me names, it's getting annoying"

"This jerk! He's definitely a spoil brat" Han thought "ok ok, what's your name?" Han asked smiling innocently "also non of your business" the guy said showing a little smirk.

"You little-" Han walked up to this guy and before he could say anything his body spin around and his hand was roughly held against his back "Ouch- l-let go of me!"

"Aww look, little squirrel is trying to fight back"

"Little squirrel?" Han said while trying to free himself from this guy's grip but damn he's strong.

"Whatever you just look like a squirrel" the guy then let Han go "it's Minho, my name" Han rub this now red wrist "Minho?".

"Yeah....well see ya squirrel" Minho then left "wait you haven't pa- " Han then saw the money on the counter "oh" Han scoff "What is up with this guy, for some reason he seems mad" Han attention was face at the door when he heard the bell "Welco- io Felix".

"Hannie, woah what happened here?" Felix said staring at the mess "some guy came in and made a mess".

"Ahh, well are you ready to go?"

"It's time already!?"

"Yeah, you go and get your stuff I'll pick this up"

"Kk be right back"

*Minho pov*

"Damn, I didn't get to kill my target today but at least I got a new pet to play with" he said smirking.

He walk up an empty alleyway where he took a few turns and came across his car that was hidden. He took out a cigarette and started smoking while leaning on the car.

"Han Jisung~" the name kept playing in his mind.

Minho was analyzing everything about him. The way he talks, his chubby cheeks, his really soft skin and his scent everything about this boy made Minho go crazy.

Even tho he can't stop thinking about him the half of his brain is picnicking, he didn't complete his mission and that was to kill someone who was giving his family some trouble.

Lee know, is his real name he's the son of a family of assassins.

Yep this whole family, they all are skilled in killing, his whole life all he knew was killing, his mother, father, Aunt, uncle, cousin and himself are assassins but it comes with consequences, his parents has a lot of rules.

1. No killing random people

2. No going out

3. No friends/relationship

4. Don't tell anyone about our families job

5. Training starts from 5 a.m to 10 a.m or as Minho parents say "until your eyes sweat"

6. All missions must be complete

Etc...

But 1 and 2 is the rules that Minho breaks everyday. 3 isn't his thing and 6 was the easiest one to follow because he never show mercy to anyone so he completes his mission but..... Tonight he didn't follow through so he's about to be punished.

________

Edited~

It was in October 2021 I wrote this so I was a lazy writer at first but now I'm better, I'll fix everything but I did use "Han" instead of Jisung and fixing that would be a lot so I'll keep it in, sorry.