🖤Darkness🖤

(A montage with Han speaking)

"More people I know, that gets involve will die so I just have to keep everyone way from me and just do what Zane tells me too".

Anytime Zane wants Han to do something for him, Han doesn't hesitate, he kills whoever he tells him to and have sex with him whenever he wants.

"I feel like a doll that is being played with. I eat, sleep and bathe whenever he's says".

"Baby kill this guy named Lucas"
"Ok"
(Death: being shot)

"Baby I have another guy for you to kill but he's a hard one"
"It's ok"
(Death: being brutally stab)

"I think this guy is spying on us"
"Kill him?"
"No torture him"
(Death: bleeding to death, a body found cut into pieces, no fingers nails were on the person)

"Things started to get dark, more like I started to"

"Agh I hate this guy!"
"Do you want me to kill him?"
"No don't not yet"
(Suicide: found hinging in his bedroom)

"Get out my office!" Zane yelled at a man "what's the problem?" Han asked "he's been stealing money from me. Pff~ I wish he jump off a fucking cliff"
(Suicide?: body found at the bottom of a cliff)

"Baby what did you do!"
"What do you mean?"
"The guy... he's dead"
"I know, I killed him"
"I didn't tell you too"
"I was bored so I found something to do" Zane looked at Han weirdly or more like in disgust "next time don't kill anyone unless I tell you too".

"I felt nothing, killing people, being rape over and over again was just my daily routine but everything was about to change, tomorrow when Zane and I fight each other to the death" .

(They're on a rooftop, just gotta make it dramatic)

Zane stretch his hands "these past three mouths was fun-ish but it's time to put you in your place" Han didn't say anything "you know why I said 'fun-ish'?" Han still didn't answer "pff~ it was fun at first, when we had sex the first couple times you were moaning my name but after you started acting like a fucking slave. You only talk if you want to ask a question or answer one of mines" Zane said rolling his eyes "you were just waiting for me to tell you to do something and then you would move. Hey at least you listen to everything I said when we were having sex" he said smirking.

"It was fun, thanks for training me" Han said and quickly ran up to him and pulling out a knife. He can't take it no more so he went straight into the fight. Han slice the air the first try but the second time he cut him on his chest, Zane jump back and threw a knife at Han but he easily dodged it "too slow daddy" Han kicked him under his jaw, Zane step back and swung at Han but he used his shoulders to block the hit. Han then started throwing punches, he hit him four times, three lefts and a right at his face, Zane stumbled back with blood coming from his nose and mouth.

"I stab a man that had three children, I shot a boy who was now going in his 20's, I tortured a man to find out that he really wasn't a spy" Han said as he voice gradually got louder "you made me do this! But as your loyal dog I did what you told me too" he started yelling "but after those terrible nights I come home and get disgusting pleasure from you".

"Ha right, tell me that when you weren't moaning my name" Zane said.

" 'baby moan for me'
'ok'

'stop acting like you're dead, moan, call out my name, do something'
'ok'

'baby unbutton my pants'
'baby move up some more'
'baby dance from me'

Baby this, baby that! Baby kiss my ass! Don't you get that I was doing that because YOU told me to" Zane didn't respond he just rolled his eyes "I'm now getting my revenge and I will make sure it's a painful one".

Han kicked Zane's face so hard that it seems like it would go flying off. Han then stood over Zane who spat out blood and teeth, he tried to get up but Han immediately knock him down again. Han feet hover over Zane face as he started smashing it into the hard ground.

He took out his knife and slice a deep cut on Zane's hand. He was screaming in pain it was so bad that he could of went unconscious but Han keeps slightly hitting his head so he stays awake.

"I would like for you to get a tattoo of my name on your body but you know what's more permanent than a tattoo" Han said smiling.

"Fuck...off..whore" Zane said trying to level his breathing.

"Aww that's not how to answer me" Han pulled Zane's arm "let me carve my name for you"

"No no! Help! Shoot him! Hurry!" Zane yelled but nothing happened "aww what's the matter?"

"No! LEAVE ME ALONE! Help please!! Shoot him NOW!" Zane voice was full of fear "why was nothing happening!?" Han took a fits full of Zane's hair and pulled him up to watch his face "I killed the sniper you hired to kill me" Zane glared at him "you really thought I would fight you on a rooftop with nobody around".

"Please... please don't do this to me" he said, his voice sounding so fake helpless "huh what? I'm actually turned on by seeing you like this" Han said laughing, he took the knife and started craving his name on Zane's arm. That agonizing scream could be deafening to anyone but Han smile as he put each letter of his name "PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS".

"Well no shit" Han said and continued writing his last name "AGHHHH STOP" Han smash his other foot on Zane hand with the cut "stop moving will ya! The 's' is giving me some trouble" Han said digging deeper into Zane's skin.

"Please, please, how did m-my life end up like this?" Zane said.

"Because you accidentally made a deal with the devil" Han said finishing off the last letter.

"Just kill, JUST KILL ME ALREADY!"

"hahaha hell no, I'm having too much fun"