The family of assassins hideout house

*Han pov*

"Wow this place is so big" Han was just wondering around still looking for the toilet he open a door that leads to a bedroom "maybe it have a toilet in here" he saw what he thought was a door but end up being a closet. He opened it and it was empty but the back of the closet was looking kinda weird.

He touch it and suddenly the once blank wall flip over and was now a computer screen "Identify your name" the computer voice said Han was in complete shock "m-my name is Han, Han Jisung"

"Name not identified"

Han started freaking out is it going to explore he thought "no I don't live here, I'm here with Minho" The computer started processing the name "name not identified" Han heart stop but for a different reason this time "but Minho said his family owns here? Oh my God, DID HE BREAK INTO THIS PLACE?!"

Han was thinking about what he should do, he literally came here with somebody he doesn't even know "AHH I SHOULD CALL FOR HELP" Han reach in his pocket but he felt nothing "Shit I left my phone on my seat in the theater".

Han's brain just melted down "back door? It normally has one in the kitchen, right??" Han thought but if his plan doesn't go as plan then he would just jump out a window.

He walked around a corner until "oh did you get lost?" Minho said as he approach Han who was visibly nervous "oh yeah I did, well...I have to go home now it's getting late" Han said awkwardly.

"You're right it is getting late"
"he's normally good at lying but now I could read him like a book but why is he so nervous?" Minho thought staring at Han.

"Yeah let's go-" Han was cut off by Minho "why don't you stay over?"

"What now???"

"Yeah, if we were to go back now we might reach home around midnight" Minho said

"No that's ok, midnight doesn't mean a thing" Han said while sweating nervously "come on I don't think it's safe to drive home so late plus it have enough rooms".

"Damn this guy is good, I don't even know how to say no" Han thought.

"Come on squirrel I said the best I could there's no way you could get yourself out of this situation" Minho didn't mean that in a bad way he just wanted Han to stay. Also he wanted to know 2 things, why is he so nervous? And what promise he made with that assassin?

"Yeah.... I'll stay over" Han said with a shaky voice "ok good" Minho said smirking he doesn't want to admit it but the only reason why he wants to know about the promise is because he's jealous. He's jealous of that guy.

Why was Han following all his orders after he tried to rape him!?!

Why did he look so normal when it happened??

Why do he even know an assassin like him??

All those questions was ringing inside Minho's mind "let's go find a room for you" Minho said as he started walking and Han followed far behind. It's been a little while and something doesn't sit right with Han "uh Minho so you don't have the keys for the rooms?"

"Actually you kinda have to put in a code to open the doors and I can't remember them sorry but we could share a room if you want"

"S-share a room?" Han was even more suspicious of Minho, I mean he doesn't even know the codes for the other rooms but it's his house "I need to get out of here" They made there way to the room that Han was able to open.

The family of assassins hideout house

It's a house design to keep the family safe while also identifying the people inside to make sure they're not people pretending to be the family.

When Minho open the door for the first time in many years the house scan the people who entered and they recognize Lee Know and his room door opened but when Han said Minho instead of Lee know the house did not recognize the name.

Normally the house would send an alert that someone was in the house but how it recognize that Lee know entered with a person it didn't think of Han as a threat.