A friendly fight

Han attack first with two kicks but Minho put his hands to block the kicks that was coming from both sides. Han threw a punch right after but Minho grab his hand and push him back "you're too wide open, put your hands up and defend yourself" Minho said.

"You're too cocky, I still haven't showed you what I learned" Han said and suddenly ran at Minho, he was throwing punches and kicks left and right he was too fast so Minho couldn't dodge. He got hit at his legs and belly but was able to block the hits that was coming at his face.

"Wtf he's fast, the first kicks and punches he attack with first was that him playing with me?" Minho thought but he was too distracted to block the kick that hit his leg, which made him fall.

"What's the matter Minho you haven't hit me as yet" Han said as he went down to Minho's level "I was just going easy on you" he lied "it's been less than a mouth and Han got so much better".

"I'm glad my training with Zane payed off, he's very strict when it comes to learning fighting styles sometimes he makes me train for hours none stop which is so brutal" Han stopped and stared at Minho it's been a while since he saw him "damn you're hot" Han said out loud.

"Hey no flirting with him! Just kill him" Zane yelled "can I do both" Han said but it piss Zane off "No! Do only one" he yelled and Han listen "ok if you say so" Han said and then pulled Minho into a kiss. Minho wasn't even surprise by Han's actions anymore so he just went with it, he pulled Han closer and deepen the kiss. Zane was yelling through the ear piece so Han took it off.

Han pulled away but Minho didn't waste a second and smash their lips together, Han didn't want to stop he felt more turned on and comfortable because it was Minho. He pulled away and turned his head and saw a car and two trucks now stopping at the front of the house "shit" he said and got up "bye bye Minho" he smiled and ran out the door smiling like crazy.

Minho snap back to reality when he saw Han getting in the back of the car "fuck I have to stop him!" He got up but suddenly heard a voice "nah you should leave him, he knows what he's doing".

"Huh?" Minho look back "what's up mate🤙" Chan said smiling "HUH!?"

After Han left a group of men surrounded Minho and Chan "Minho I have no idea how to fight" Chan said "it's ok, get behind me and give me that gun" Chan did what Minho said.

"Put the gun down" a guy said but Minho wouldn't listen "We just want the Australian guy".

"No way, the Australian guy is staying with me"

"I have a name you know!!" Chan yelled from the back.

"We'll just have to use force" three men came up to Minho but he had to shoot them, another man was coming up but when he went to pull the trigger nothing came out "shit run Chan!" Minho said but was shot in his leg, which made him fall down.

"Minho are you ok?" Chan said going to side of him "yeah" Minho was going to get up but Chan stopped him "you can't get up".

"It's ok, I'm accustom to this"

"Wait what?!"

"I'm an assassin just like Zane... well I'm a better one"

"No way that's-" Chan was cut off by the man pulling his hair back "let go of me!" He yelled and started fighting up "just shut up" the guy took the back of a gun and started continuously hitting Chan on his face.

"STOP!" Minho yelled but three people where holding him down to stop him from moving, he just sat there, watching his best friend being beaten in front of him.

"Sir that's enough, he wants him alive remember"

"Oh right, so what do we do with this one?" He said looking at Minho "nothing sir, boss said to keep this one alive"

"Ok then, let's get out of here" he said and some people started picking Chan's body up "Chan!" Minho yelled but he was tied down so he was power less "Stop! Wait!" Minho shook his butt to get his phone out from his back pocket, he turn over and took his foot and slide the phone up to his face.

Once he got it in his hands he called Hyunjin. After a while Hyunjin and Mrs. Lee came together to get Minho "what happened?" Hyunjin said while untying Minho "they took Chan, we have to get him" Minho said frantically moving around.

"Calm down, let him untie you first after we'll go home and Hyunjin and I will see-" Minho cut his mother off "no! Let's follow them they can't be that far!"

"Lee we literally took a 20 minutes to reach here they're definitely long gone" Minho punch the ground in frustration. They went home and Hyunjin and Mrs. Lee never took their eyes off the computer screen, they started searching for anything that could help them find Chan.