A deadly meet up 💀

The weird part is that most of the calls were from different numbers

"Hm....so Han was talking to a lot of different people? Or the other reason I could think of is that this person call from different numbers so their number don't be traced but why would....-" Minho suddenly though about something but he hope it's not true.

He check to see if Han and the person texted each other but it seems like they didn't or did they delete it. Suddenly a notification came up, someone texted him
"So how was training? Your progress was amazing btw".

Minho froze, like who the hell is this person and how does he know about his progress? The only way to know that is if the person were with Han when he was training. Minho quickly type "it was good but how do you know that I'm getting better?"

Minho took a risk, he suppose to talk to the person like normal and then ask him questions but Minho really needed to know who this person was.

"Wdym? I watch you train just yesterday" the person texted back.

"He was watching him train!? Why would Han call someone for them to watch him train?" Minho thought "shit! I should text Hyunjin this number and let him trace it" Minho texted Hyunjin who replied quickly and he agreed to do it.

"Hey, are you there? I help you train and you're not going to text me back?😢 Aww baby that hurt my feelings😔💔"

"WTF- DID HE JUST CALL MY SQUIRREL 'BABY'!!! AND WHAT DO HE MEAN BY 'HELPING HIM TRAIN'?!" Minho was furious that he couldn't control himself.

"Wtf! he's not your 'baby' and why the fuck do he need to text you back!" Minho typed and anxiously wait for a response.

Typing.......

"Baby, you're talking so weird you're my boyfriend right so you kinda have to make time to talk to me"

"Did he just fucking said boyfriend!" Minho wasn't taking this shit "Yo I'm not your boyfriend, I have one already so leave me alone"

Person:
What? Are u saying that Minho guy that you're using, you're calling him your boyfriend now? Baby I'm disappointed in u

Minho:
I'm not using him! He loves me so stay out of our business and stop saying baby!!

Person:
But u told me personally that once you're finish with him you will come back to me
Are u not going to keep your promise?... baby

Minho:
Since when did I said that?!
The person I'm using is definitely you!

Person:
No Minho, you have it wrong

Minho:
Good, you now know you're not talking with Han but who the hell are you?

Person:
I'm Han side bitch

Minho:
Side bitch? Well you got that right but I need a name

Person:
I'm Han future boyfriend

"The only person who'll talk like that is

Minho:
Zane

Zane:
Damnnnn that took u long to figure out, I knew it wasn't Han the moment u sent that first text

Minho:
What you want? Why have Han number?

Zane:
Because I needed to keep in contact with my baby 😔
He also was the one who agreed to keep my number

Minho:
Ha, clearly you're delusional or on some type of drugs

Zane:

I took this picture when i gave him the phone

"What the fuck? That's the same clothes he wore when he said he was going to visit Chan" Minho realize that Zane was actually telling the truth, he felt sick so Han was really using him?

Minho:
Tell me where you are?

Zane:
I'm here at the strip club, the one that i own

"He owns it? So Han was lying to me again"

Minho:
I'm coming

Minho got up and changed his clothes, he went downstairs and left without telling Han anything.

*Time skip*

Minho got out of his car-

(-looking like an angel 😍😍)Ps

Ps. This is how he's dressed and he looked pissed off

He entered and the crowd was huge but that's not stopping him, nothing is going to stop him now. He pulled out a gun and shot two times in the air, everyone started screaming "I'll give you 10 seconds to get out of here".

"

1!" everyone started running up the stairs but making sure not to go anywhere close to Minho.

"2, 3, 4, 5!" Minho started to walk down the stairs because he noticed a familiar face "6, 7!" without taking his eyes off the person the strip club was almost empty "8, 9-"

"10. Nice to see you again Minho"