Performance 🙈

*Han pov*

"You're selling the club?" Han said "yeah, they know that I own there so it's time to get an upgrade also I'm short on cash"

"Ha short on cash? Look at your penthouse"

(Living room, also Zane is standing by the window)

(Bedroom probably the worst part of the house in Han's opinion-)

"Ok I was lying but I didn't want to tell you because I'm expecting some guests tonight" Zane said and Han couldn't see his wicked smile "guest huh?"

"Tonight, the person who's going to manage the strip club from now on is going to throw a party and I'm expecting Minho to show up" Zane turn to look at Han to see how he reacts "he's not going to show up" Han said boldly "oh really? Why you say so?"

"Because the last time I pissed Hyunjin off so there's no way he'll let Minho go there" Han wasn't lying, he was 100% sure that they won't come "ok we'll see, get ready we'll be attending it also I'll pick what you wear ok" what Zane said caught Han off guard. He knows Zane is planning something but he can't say anything, he just have to be his loyal dog "ok, I'll wear whatever you want".

*Time skip*

Han and Zane was in the office, the party starts 2 hours ago and no sign of Minho.

"I'm now thinking about something you said you were in your office the time when I was looking for you, I got up on stage and did a few things but you were no where in the crowd so where did you see me?" Han ask "oh you mean the time you rip off your shirt on stage" Han nodded "I was watching your whole performance right here".

"How?" Zane turn his chair to the wall and tap on it two times and suddenly the wall was transparent "but- Wow it's right above the strip club but anyone could see you through this".

"It's one sided, I could see everything but no one could see me"

"Oh like those police glass" Han now understand. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door "come in" Zane said "sir, someone entered the strip club under the name 'Jin hyuk' but he looks just like the picture you showed us" the man said "you see I told you he wouldn't use his real name" Zane said to Han.

"He's also with someone else"

"Hyunjin?" Han said "maybe, look down and see if you find them" Zane said to Han and Han did what he was told. He was looking through the crowd and notice the blonde hair beauty Hyunjin and walking next to him was Minho but he looked terrible, his eyes had no life in them and he looked more skinny
"have he not been eating?" But someone else caught his attention.

It was Felix! Han started panicking, the time he left he just left a note saying that he's going somewhere for a while and not to come find him but he guess Felix went by Minho and followed him here.

"So did you see him?" Zane said coming behind Han and wrapping his hands around his waist and kissing his neck, Han took a deep breath and answered "yeah, that's definitely them" he said pointing to where they were sitting.

"Good" Zane bend down to Han's ear "I want you to go down and do a performance for me" his eyes widened "shit! I knew you were up to something but this really?!"

"Remember you said they won't come because you think they hate you but look, they're here so I want you to go and show Minho that you're over him" Zane explain while tightly having his hands around Han's waist.

From Zane's point of view he hates this idea, he hate that people are going to be watching Han but he came up with an idea "princess, I put people who work for me in the crowd, when you go to do your performance you get off stage and go and do something by them".

"Like what?"

"Anything, sit on their lap, dance around them but just know I'll be watching and you'll be punished if I see you touching or even looking at someone else" Zane said with an dominant voice.

"I-i can't do that" Han said nervously "I was thinking that this was something you might make me do because of that fucking clothes you picked out".

"What? I pick those clothes because you look cute in it also it would just make the experience even better for Minho" he said smiling evilly. Han's body started shaking and Zane noticed, he put his finger under Han's chin and pulled his face to face his "you're not going to disobey me, now are you?"

"N-no I won't d-disobey you"

"If you do a good job I'll reward you with anything you want"

"Hm.... anything, huh?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"My training have been going good so far but I want to be in real fights to test out my skills"

"Ohh so you want to go on some kind of my mission"

"Yes, I need to practice on real people"

"Of course princess, make sure to do a good performance first then we'll see okay" Zane said pulling Han in for a kiss but he moved his head away making the killer annoyed once more.