Phone?

*Few days later*

Han was training and Minho was on his phone watching him from time to time "he keeps getting better, I didn't teach him those moves" Minho thought staring intensively at every move he makes.

"Thanks to Zane I learnt so much I asked him 'what if I use a weapon, what advice would he give me?' but that didn't work out well because of course he found out what I was planning but eh... I was expecting that. He told me to watch the person's foot steps and the spacing between us but I can't actually train with a weapon so I don't know how I would do if I fought with someone"

"Minho you could go I'll train by myself for now" Han said "oh... ok" Minho got up and left. Han looked around to make sure he was gone when he was sure he took out the phone and called Zane.

"Oh hello, look who's calling me first" Zane said smiling "shut up you know why I called first, you said you would teach me".

"Aww come on, let me enjoy the feeling for a second" Zane said and put his hand on his chest "yeah yeah, what are we going to start now?" Han said while jumping up excitedly "I'll continue teaching you about the weapons but first let's see how fast your punches got".

"Ok!" Han put the phone on the ground where Zane could see. He did the stands Zane taught him and struck the punching bag and then followed by a side kick. Zane was amazed, Han learnt all that in a short amount of time.

Suddenly Han stop which made him confuse, Han slowly walk up and did a roundhouse kick.

(Roundhouse kick)

"Wow, that was great!" Zane said making Han smile, he didn't do it too good the kick was suppose to be higher to hit directly on your target head but he was happy he even kicked that high "thanks but I still need more practice".

"Yeah you do but you're really good at learning fast so I think you'll master it soon" Han smiled again at Zane's words "the person I'm going to kill is teaching me to... kill... him...ha what is my life becoming" Han thought. Han and Zane continue to train together for 2 more days but Minho was noticing that something was weird.

"It's nothing about Han behavior that was weird but he keeps asking me to leave him to practice alone. Well.... nothing is wrong with that but I heard him talking to himself" Minho thought "Also I have to find out why Chan was lying to me that day" Minho was so lost in his thought that he didn't notice Han "I'm done training for today sor-" Han notice that Minho wasn't paying attention to him "Minho?" He said waving his hand over his face.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" Han laughed at his cuteness "I said I'm done training and I wanted to ask what are you going to do now?"

"Oh, I don't know, I'm kinda tired so I might take a small nap" Minho said as he got up to go back to the room "ok, I'll go too" Han went to walk on the left side but Minho didn't know so they end up colliding into each other by mistake but they didn't fall because Minho's hands wrapped around Han's waist.

"Oh sorr-" Minho stop and saw a phone peeking out of Han's pocket "Han you have a phone?" The younger suddenly painc "oh I-I uh..." Han didn't know what to say, he didn't think about if Minho saw it.

"Baby it's ok but I didn't like the fact that you hid a phone behind my back" Han nodded quickly "sorry Minho but-".

"Is it ok if I take it? It's one of the rules I had when I were training and I wanted to continue that" Minho was bending the truth just a little because he wanted to know what Han was doing with that phone.

"I can't look suspicious but what if he goes through it, he'll know. Shit! What do I do!?" Han was freaking out "Han?"

"Yeah... sure take it..I just needed to use it for a while" Han said nervously, he was so terrified that he forgot to hide how nervous he was Minho could probably see right through him.

"I'm taking it now as your punishment" Minho took the phone and went upstairs to the room, he went and lock himself into the bathroom "I'm sorry baby squirrel" he open the phone and saw it was empty, well not completely but it has no apps just contacts. He open the app and saw that it had numerous calls on it but the weird part is that most of the calls were from different numbers.