Third party

*Han & Minho's pov*

Minho sat down and waited, there were no sign of Han or Zane. The new manger just came and started talking on stage, he was saying he's glad he save this place from being shut down and he also apologize to the people who knew the old manger because he never got permission from the original owner to sell it. What a lier, that's the best story he could come up with.

"Thanks again for coming please enjoy the rest of the party in a few minutes we'll have some performers come up on stage" everyone started clapping as he came off "so how long are we going to stay here?" Hyunjin asked scoping the area "if Han doesn't show up for the next hour we'll probably have to stay until the party is over" Minho replied "I bet Zane already knows we're here" Hyunjin said feeling eyes on him but Minho made him lose his concentration "come on Hyunjin, just admit that I was right".

"No Lee, I just have a feeling something is going to happen" Hyunjin said while looking around. He was actually nervous, his hands was shaking and he kept looking around, Minho got nervous too because he never saw Hyunjin like this he's always calm when it comes to being on missions.

"Hyun-" the lights went off and suddenly people started cheering Han's name Minho throat got dry "please be someone else with the same name" a bunch of girls started walking down the stairs, Minho was hoping that Han won't be there.

"Han! Han! Han! Han!" People were cheering, the more they shouted Han's name the more nervous he got. The last person who came out had a mic in his hand "ladies and gentlemen thank you all for coming tonight!" Han yelled and everyone started clapping.

"Lee I-i... was hoping Han wouldn't be here too, I'm sorry..." Hyunjin said but Minho still had faith that Han might ask for help when he sees them in the crowd.

Han got on the stage "oh hey, I haven't seen you in long time" Han said to one of Zane's workers pretending like he performs here a lot

"I swear this is one of the most embarrassing things I did, well actually this is on the same level of when I did it the first time" Han thought "Zane really thought I would listen to him, I just came here to have a little fun" Han looked up and smirked at the glass knowing that Zane was watching.

"What is he planning?" Zane thought looking down at him.

All the girls went in different directions, some went to people they know or you could call them regular customers. Han looked around and went up to a random guy and sat on his lap "hello handsome, first time meeting you" Han said as he wrap one of his hands around the man's shoulder.

Zane shot up from his seat "what the fuck is he doing?!" Zane was full on jealous he wanted to tell one of his men to pick Han up and bring him here but if he does that Minho and Hyunjin would try to stop him and then take Han away "calm down I'll just have to wait and see what happens but my princess will be coming back with me".

Han got up and move to another person but this time it was one of Zane's men, be bend down and whispered something in his ear and then walked away "find out what he said to him!" Zane shouted at one of the body guard in the room.

Han was this close to Minho, he wants to go by him but Zane might punish him 10 times more
"I still want to go by him... you know what I should go! I'm already going to be punished but at least I'll get to talk to him again" Han walked up to Minho and sat on his lap, Minho's hand immediately wrap around his waist not wanting to let go.

Han started playing with Minho's hair "you look like shit" Minho laugh "have you been eating?" Han asked "no, I wonder why" Minho said sarcastically making the younger hit his shoulder "Eat. Your. Food and also get some sleep you look like a ghost" Han said chuckling.

A bodyguard came up to Zane "Sir, he whispered 'fuck you' " he rolled his eyes "he's childish isn't he, well let's see how childish he'll be when the third party joins" Zane said and then looked at his two body guards "follow me" he said and they left the office.

"Han do you need any help? Are you in danger?" Minho whispered, Han didn't want Minho to get involved he just wanted to be with him for just this second because he's not sure if he'll see him again.

"I'm fine" Han said showing a fake smile "is he controlling you?" Han didn't get to answer because Zane and his body guards came up to them "it's time to go, you did enough today" Zane said with a straight face "oh he's more mad than I thought" Han joked to himself but honestly the tension between them was irritating. It was like Minho was staring into Zane soul that's if he has any.

Minho was going to say something but Han stopped him and got off his lap "aww you're no fun" Han said pouting he was walking over to Zane side but Minho grab his hand "Han please tell me if you need help" Minho said tightly holding Han's hand.

Han looked over at Zane to see him staring at our hands. He didn't want to cause trouble for Minho so he pulled away his hand and went to stand by Zane. He held Zane's hand to calm him down, Minho clench his fits he was glaring at Han but the younger didn't want to make eye contact with him.
___________

Firstly, no Han does not have stockholm syndrome so don't anyone dare say it-

Secondly I didn't really know how to describe what stripers do so yeah....that's what you got lol

Thirdly yes I do in enjoy making Minho jealous. He just seems like the type of person to be jealous😼