CHAPTER - 12

Two bad things , one good thing......

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Bye , bye little butterfly." Ladybug said , waving at the little butterfly which flew away .

"Miraculous Ladybug." Ladybug screamed as she threw the laser high up in the sky . Small little ladybugs swarmed the city and repaired it .

The Akuma was a cat type Akuma , called Kittisaurus and a giant cat it was . The boy who was akumatized worked at an animal shelter and after seeing a cat who had been hurt and was on the verge of death after her owner abandoned her was in immense anger which eventually led to him getting Akumatized.

He was on a hunt for the person who was heartless enough to abandon his cat . But it was later revealed that the cat had been in an accident and had run away from home . The owner was very happy and now the cat is recovering.

It was for the first time Marinette had gotten a lucky charm which was so easy to figure out . She didn't even have to find a solution on how to use it . At least something was good today .

But Marinette hadn't expected Chat Noir to be so fascinated by it . She had just turned on the laser when they were behind a building and directed it at the wall to test it out .

As soon Ladybug turned on the laser light , Chat Noir pounced at it . Ladybug laughed and decided to play with him for a bit making him jump from one building to another but that turned out to be a foolish mistake as the Akuma spotted it too .

Ladybug laughed as she remembered the concentration on Chat's face as he tried to capture the beam and the small butt wiggle he did when he was about to pounce . He acted like a total cat .

Then it suddenly hit her would she also go into hibernation because she was a bug . Ladybug nervously chuckled.
No , I've been Ladybug for about two years now . I'm not going to suddenly sleep the whole winter . Right??

Meanwhile Chat Noir was in deep thought . A chill went down his spine as he recalled the incidents of the day.

"Chat , you okay?" Ladybug asked concerned for her partner who had been unusually quiet the whole battle . He didn't look to happy and something seemed to trouble him.

"Yeah , I'm fine." He said , as his ring beeped . Chat Noir sighed as he looked at his miraculous .

"Bye bugaboo." He said , as he saluted Ladybug and went away , running on the rooftops.

We didn't even do pound it . That was enough of a sign that something seemed to trouble him today but she already had her own problems to deal with and it wasn't like she could do anything except console him . They couldn't share their personal lives with each other.  Would it have been better if we'd known who we are?

Ladybug shrugged the question away and decided to ask him later nonetheless. She wasn't a heartless monster who'd abandon her partner .

Ladybug sighed as her own miraculous beeped . Only one minute left . Today's fight had been a bit long and Tikki must've been tired .

Ladybug swung her yoyo and perfectly landed in an alleyway as her transformation wore off .

"Here you go Tikki." Marinette handed the little goddess a small biscuit .

The ravenette started walking home not bothering to transform as Tikki was tired and Marinette herself really needed to clear her mind and walk peacefully .