CHAPTER - 2

....A new student?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It was a breezy day . The sun shone on collège François Dupont , occasionally being covered by the clouds . The trees swayed in the light breeze . It was a bright day . The school was slowly being filled up with students . It was the first day of the next semester. Some were excited,  some bored , some were downcast about going to school again .

Felix Graham De Vanily was one of the dejected people . Felix would have rather not come to Dupont , but his mother was firm in her standing on the issue and nothing he had done or offered to do seemed capable of changing her mind .

It was aggravating to say the least and upon hearing that his cousin would be in the same school as him , worse still in the same class .

Felix had a spine and wasn't afraid to speak his mind , meanwhile Adrien was a coward , at least that's what Felix believed.

Felix and Adrien were always at constant odds with each other . They never got along so to think that his mother had entertained the idea of sending him to the same school as his cousin irked him .

Felix entered the school courtyard and looked around his new school taking in the surroundings and preparing himself for the worst . He walked up the stairs . Would three months be enough? He knew it wouldn't be enough afterall what he did was unforgivable . Felix sighed . He had made some bad decisions in the past . He had hurt Adrien , as much as he didn't like his cousin it was still very reprehensible.  He was guilty of that crime . Hurting his cousin , all his classmates and threatening Paris .

Felix finally reached the door that lead to the classroom . Putting his hand on the handle . Felix didn't want their friendship, rather he wanted them to ignore him and not bother him for the rest of the year . Felix was fine living in solitude , he had lived in solitude for a long amount of time . Until he  had made some real friends . Allan , Allegra and Claude were very unhappy to let him go but they knew his mother had work here in Paris . They had agreed to video chat every week though .

"I see you're here . " a sweet voice said . Felix looked at origin of the sound.  It was a woman with orange hair tied in a bun and  a baby blue suit . "I'm Miss Bustier , The homeroom teacher . You must be Felix " the lady said . "Good morning Miss Bustier . I'm Felix Graham De Vanily " Felix said . The teacher smiled " Now let's introduce you ."

Miss Bustier walked into the class and Felix did the same . "Good morning students " A chorus of good morning echoed through the room everyone looked happy but the atmosphere suddenly became tense when everyone's eyes landed on Felix . He had expected that . He didn't blame them though he got three people from this class akumatized and that too when it was the day when Adrien's mom had disappeared.  "Good morning.  I'm Felix Graham De Vanily. "
"Okay class . This is our new student Felix and I hope you treat him well "

Whispers broke out through the  room .
Why is he here ?
He got alya , rose and juleka akumatized .
How does one even have the courage to come after doing such things .
He hurt Adrien so much .
There are now two unbearable blondes in the class . Felix recognized the last voice though it  was the lady wifi .

Felix nevertheless ignored all the things said about him . It was only natural that they'd form such opinions of him .
"Quiet class . Now , Felix go and sit beside Marinette she's the class president . She'll help you with everything and also give you a tour of the school . Yes , Marinette? " Miss Bustier asked . "Yes , Miss " came a voice from the back of te class . He looked at the owner of the voice and immediately recognized the girl . It was the girl who had confessed her feelings for his cousin , which he had oh so brilliantly ruined .