Biana meets James

Začít od začátku

I looked at the man who was talking to me, he had black hair, and azure blue eyes.

 I was rather shaken by Willow's memory of James the last time, but when I saw James he felt like a rather kind man, and my fears slowly melted away.

I nodded at him, and James grinned,"Great! My name's James. But I'm pretty sure you know that already, nice to know that your my junior!"

"Okay, okay. Enough with the introductions already. Besides she's my junior, not yours."Willow interrupted, clamping a hand over James's mouth, she looked rather red-

Wait.

Willow? Red? Both words didn't match. But as I saw Willow turning redder and redder, I just chuckled.

That's what love probably feels like. Or maybe just a taste of it. Also, how can dead elves blush?

I waited for Willow's cheeks to turn white again"A-anyway, James and I have discussed...and...."

I waited.

"We've agreed to teach you. But on two conditions. James will be poking around your memories, trying to get something to trigger you. I'm sure you are okay with this. Looking at how you're so determined. And if it doesn't work for an hour, we stop. "Willow said.

I nodded, I expected as much.

John smiled,"It's good to know you expected it. Now it won't be so troublesome."

My eyebrow raised. Was it that easy? Even Sophie couldn't go that fast.

Yup. 

I jumped, James shrugged and grinned.

Remember, I'm a soulmate too.

Ah, right. You just sounded weird.

It's okay, a lot of elves have said that before. Now, let me just probe around...James said, and my mind went quiet.

I waited.

And waited.

Until, a fresh memory came over me.

_______

(Note, the next part is chapter seventy-two from Neverseen also, this is still Biana's POV:)

~Flashback~

I was tired.

No, I was exhausted.

But when I saw Brant and Fintan walking toward us, each holding spheres of Everblaze, it was almost like my system wanted to just give out.

No.

You can't give up, I thought, we can make through out of this. 

I glared at Fintan and Brant, but it looked as though all their attention was on Sophie.

 "I'm guessing this is the part where you demand to know how we found you," Fintan said as Brant moved to block their path from behind. The Everblaze flamed brighter with their slightest movement, making it clear that pain would follow any attempt at escape.

They sounded triumphant, like they had just won a game of base quest.

 "You keep forgetting that this was our plan from the beginning," Fintan added. "Well—not the flood. You managed to surprise us with that one. And you stopped us from infecting Brackendale and Merrowmarsh. But the rest has gone like clockwork."

I looked at Calla.

She might get hurt from the fire, I thought.

I stepped in front of Calla, shielding her from the fire. "How could you do this to the gnomes? After everything they've done for the Lost Cities?"