Like A Pied Piper

Depuis le début

" You shouldn't have pull a little stunt in the hospital. You shouldn't have tried to run away with her. Because of you she is paying the price of it . You know how much I love you?? I even accepted your illigmate child... I give her my name. Why can't you love me back??? Why???", Hoseok asked being angry at the things that happened before.

Before he could say any other thing sudden call interuppted the conversation. Feeling irritated he took the phone and saw the caller id.
Taking a deep breath he picked up the call.

Otp

Hoseok: hy, Namjoon-ah how are you??

Namjoon: I am fine, hyung. How are you?

Hoseok: I am fine. They is any reason to call at this hour? You don't usually call.

Namjoon: Jin hyung wants Jennie to stay at Blue House for a few days. Jin hyung is missing her.

Hoseok thought for a while......

Hoseok: why not?? I will send her. So, don't worry.

Namjoon: ok. And take care of that thing that I am gonna send by jungkook. You know what to do, right?? Hyung???

Hoseok: I will. Bye.

Hoseok hang up the call. And thinking about the whole thing....

Hoseok: you are going Blue House for a while. Take her with you too.

Hoseok said with a blank face and exited from the room leaving Jennie alone.

In the hospital

Y/n pov

I woke up in the morning. Walking up first thing I saw is I am in hospital bed. Suddenly I get to remember everything... I am collecting my thoughts in that time the nurse came with the doctor.

Doctor: Ms. Shin, are you okay?? Do you have any trouble to breath??

Y/n: no, I am okay. Just my shoulder is hurting a little...

Doctor: give her painkillers. And you are lucky Ms. Shin the bullet just went through few meter away from your heart

Y/n: oh.. by the way, where is my mother and father??

Nurse: we informed them that you are awake.. they are on their way.

Y/n nodded and thanked her.

The doctor and nurse left . After some time, my parents came and they asked me how am I?? Father litterally scolding me to be like this. Mom is worried so much. I feel bad for making them cry like this.

After sometime they went to the cafe. They had to manage things. Since I am not there. I asked my father about the president and he said he is okay and he is the one who admitted me to hospital and put some bodyguards for my safety.

I feel so relieved hearing that he is okay...

The whole day I spend my time in staying in the hospital bed. At the evening, I feel so bored. There is nothing to do. In the childhood days, I never spend my life idly. I worked most of the time. I make myself busy. I am workohlic in a sentence you say. So, staying in bed is not my thing. So, I decided to take a walk in the hospital garden.

I get up from the bed and open the door to see if there is any guard in the door. But strangely, they are not here. I wonder where they would have gone? Why am I thinking about it? They won't let me go they are here. I should probably go quickly before they saw me.

With that I started walk towards the garden. After reaching the garden, I went to the brench and sat there with my stracher.

I am enjoying the gentle breeze of the air. It's so calming...As I am enjoying the view suddenly I heard a cry of a little girl.. Hearing the cry I went to the sound and see the little girl is crying because of the scratch in the hand.i immediately go to her and comforting her.

Y/n: it's okay. It's going to fine.

The girl: it hurts..

The girl is crying. Seeing her cry like that I took her hand and started to kiss her wound and said ," Now, it won't hurt anymore..."

I told her and smiled to her and I saw that she stopped crying.

Y/n: elumi de meyo??( What your name?)

The girl: yoona..ah...

Y/n: such a cute name ....

I started to ruffle her hair.... Suddenly I heard a woman voice screaming and panting.When she saw us, she immediately come to us.

The woman: yoona...ah.. how many times I told you not to go out like that??

She looks towards me and thanked me..

I thanked her and said that she has a cute girl.

But in the middle of everything Y/n didn't know that someone is watching her from distance and getting for attracted towards her.. And it's none other than the president.

Namjoon: you are like a pied piper who is calling me to come towards you. What are you doing to me, Shin Y/n???

 What are you doing to me, Shin Y/n???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

By the way Hoseok looks a little bit scary, isn't he???

And stream butter........ And happy 8th aniverssary of BTS......