"Well not everywhere, Little Arrowhead. But where we haven't been, we've heard about through stories and songs," Chong shrugged, continuing to strum his lute.
"They said they'll take us to see a giant night crawler," You said with awe, but shivered at the thought of the giant creature.

"On the way, there's a waterfall that creates a never-ending rainbow!" Mako said while laying on his back.
"Look, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but since Katara is busy, I guess it's up to me," Sokka sighed, making you snort at Katara's glare towards her brother.

"We need to get to Omashu. No sidetracks, no worms and definitely no rainbows," He sternly said.
"Come on Boomerang, just calm down for a moment, you seem stress," You raised an eyebrow, seeing him like this.
"Wow, sounds like someone has a case of destination fever. You're worried too much about where you're going," Chong gave a lazy grin.

"You got to focus less on the "where" and more on the "going"," Lily piped in while braiding your hair.
"O. ma. shu!!" He impatiently said.
"Sokka's right. We need to find King Bumi, so Aang can learn earthbending somewhere safe," Katara told Chong.

"Sounds like you're headed to Omashu," That made Sokka groan and face palm.
"There's an old story about a secret pass right through the mountains," He started, picking his lute's strings.
"Is this real, or a legend Uncle Chong?" You asked while flowers in your braids.

"Oh, it's a real legend. And it's as old as earthbending itself." Chong began to strum his lute, making you smile brightly and sway a little. You always loved this song because it was always catchy.

"Two lovers, forbidden from one another, the war divides their people and the mountain divides them apart. Built a path to be together. Uh, I forget the next couple of lines, but I think little Volc-A knows what's next," He gave a lazy grin as you nodded excitedly.

"Secret tunnel! Secret tunnel! Through the mountains, secret, secret, secret, secret tunnel!!" You and Chong sang as the other nomads danced.
"I think we'll just stick with flying. We've dealt with the Fire Nation before, we'll be fine," Sokka sternly said, grabbing your hand to make you stand.

He stated at you for a moment, then looked away with a blush at your new hair look, making you cough awkwardly too.
"Yeah, thanks for the help, but Appa hates going underground. And we need to do whatever makes Appa most comfortable," Aang smiled.

"You know what's not comfortable?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Launch!" A soldier shouted as the Fire Nation kept shoot giant fireballs towards Appa, which made him fly around erratically. You all screamed and tried to get away.

"THIS IS NOT COMFORTABLE!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Secret love cave, let's go," Sokka grumbled as you four were covered in soot, Twig coughing up dust. Chong gave out a chuckle and led you through the forest, strumming and singing.
"You know little Volc-A, traveling all over might've been fun, but without you it was no fun, and too quiet," Chong sighed while dancing with his wife.

"I missed you all too, I missed your music," You hummed while a soft smile. Katara noticed that you haven't been this happy before, so she guessed that you all were really close.
"How far are we from the tunnel?" Sokka asked as he was in front.
"Actually, it's not just one tunnel. The lovers didn't want anyone to find out about their love, so they built a whole labyrinth," Chong explained.

"Labyrinth?!" Sokka groaned.
"Oh, I'm sure we'll figure it out. After all, we survived this far Boomerang," You patted his shoulder and continued walking.
"All you need to do is trust in love, according to the curse," Lily piped in casually, making Sokka freak out again.

"Hey! We're here!" You beamed, and Twig cooing at the sight.
"What exactly is this curse?" Sokka cautiously asked.
"The curse says that only those who trust in love can make it through the caves. Otherwise, you'll be trapped in them forever." Chong explained.

"And die," Lily added, making you tilt your head a little worried.
"Oh yeah, and die. Hey, I just remembered the rest of that song!" Chong grinned and strummed his lute.
"And die!" He sang, making you snort at his old antics.
"That's it! There's no way we're going through some cursed hole!" Sokka crossed his arms.

"Boomerang-" You tried to reason, but then Twig patted your head to make you turn.
"Hey, someone's making a big campfire!" Moku pointed.
"That ain't just fire Moku, Fire Nation is coming," You told the others, getting in a battle stance.

"So all you need to do is trust in love to get through these caves?" Aang asked Chong, who nodded at the question.
"That is correct, master arrowhead," Aang looked back at you, where you had a determined look on your face, and smiled.
"We can make it," He told everyone, as Sokka motioned all of you to go.

"Everyone into the hole!" You picked up Twig and you all ran into the cave, Appa hesitated, but went as well. Just as you were halfway inside, the entrance behind you exploded by the Fire Nation's attacks and boulders started to fall to block you inside.

"That ain't good,"
____________________________________

Hell yeah!! Secret tunnel!!

And more art!!

Also one from poder_patata

Stay healthy and stay tune!