The way his sweat dripped down from his hair and his large grey sweatpants. Stop y/n you should not love him. He caught me staring at him and quickly looked away.

He came towards me. Is he coming to confront me?  Wait. Who bought me home last night?  It must be jungkook. I should call him.

While I was daydreaming. Someone snapped me out of it.

Taehyung: Do you have a headache?

Y/n: Yes.

Taehyung: Did you eat your breakfast and pills?

Y/n: Yes.

Taehyung: Are you feeling good now?

Y/n: Yes

Taehyung: Do you love me?

Y/n: Ye- wait wtf.

He started laughing loudly. I also started laughing with me. It's been such a long time since this happened I missed it.

Taehyung: Chill I was just joking. I am going to go out for some work. Do you want to join me?

Well I haven't got anything to do here so let's go.

Y/n: Let me change and come. Do you want me to dress formal or casual.

Taehyung: Formal would be nice.

I went upstairs and decided to wear this.

I applied some makeup and went down

I applied some makeup and went down. I noticed that me and taheyung were matching now.

(taehyung's outfit)

He also had the same expressing as me

He also had the same expressing as me. I went towards him

Y/n: I didn't mean to match.

Taehyung: I know. We are already late so please don't go to change now. We have to leave. Now.

I nodded.  I took my purse and phone and went with him

After some time we reached a cafe. I was really hungry. Did he read my mind?  We went inside the cafe and sat down.

Taehyung: My buissness partner will come now. We will discuss some things and go home.

I nodded. He ordered some desserts and coffee for us to eat. As soon as the waiter came and kept the dessert , taehyung's buissness partner came.

She was a girl. I don't know why but I was feeling jealous. Taehyung stood up and hugged her. I tightly closed my fists.

Taehyung: Y/n this is Irene. Irene this is y/n my wife.

I gave her a smile and sat down quietly. Taehyung said they will discuss in some other place as it was something 'private'.  I scoffed at him

Both of them went and sat down to the table opposite to mine. I was burning with rage. They were laughing. And Irene keep on throwing herself on taheyung.

It was enough. I thought of giving him a chance but if he dosent like me I don't care.

I went towards him.

Y/n: I want to go home.

Taehyung: Ok. We also finished discussing.

I laughed sarcastically. Discussing or flirting.

Taehyung: Oh yes. I forgot to tell you the most important thing. Irene will be staying with us for a week till we finish our work.

Y/n: Why?  There are many hotels here.

Irene: Yes oppa. I will live in a hotel it's just a week.

What?!!  Opaa?!!  This bitch.

Taehyung: You want me to let my small sister live in a hotel when her oppa is here?

WHAT?!!  SISTER?!!  Oh fuck I messed up bad.

Y/n: Sister?!..

Taehyung: Ahhhhh yes I forgot to tell you. She is my cousin sister. We lived together in our childhood.

I could see taheyung was smirking.  Why tf is he so smart. I was so embarrassed. I kept my mouth shut for the whole ride.

We reached home. I went inside and saw jungkook sitting on the sofa

Y/n: Jungkookkie?? What are you doing here?

Jungkook: Can't I come to meet you?  Come here.

He opened his arms for me to hug him . I went towards him and hugged him.  And he hugged me back of course.

Y/n: But still why are you here?

Jungkook: Actually..... I wanted to play call of duty with you Hehe.

Y/n: I knew it. You aren't the type to just visit me.

I was talking to him.  When someone coughed behind me. Oops I forgot I was with taheyung.

Y/n: Oops I forgot you were here. Irene unnie this is jungkook. Jungkook this is Irene.

Irene: OMG. Is this really Jeon jungkook. Can I shake my hands with you.

Looks like I am not the only army here.

Jungkook: Hehe I guess so.

Jungkook put his hands forward to shake hands but Irene just came and hugged him. A of us laughed.

Y/n: You didn't tell me you were an army too?!

Irene: Yes. I've been an army ever since btsewas formed. Btw, can I also play with you?

Y/n and jungkook: Of course.

But we forgot about someone.

Y/n: Taehyung will you also played it us?

Taehyung: Yes!!!!