"Why? With the kind of power he possesses, power enough to destroy hundreds of battle ships in a matter of minutes, he could defeat the Fire Lord now!" Fong stated with a raised eyebrow.
"But sir, the thing is, Aang can only do those things when he's in the Avatar state," Sokka piped in.

"See, it's this special state where-" Aang got cut off by Fong.
"I'm well aware! Your eyes and tattoos glow and you're able to summon unbelievable power. Without you, we'd be slaughtered before we even reach their shores. But with you leading the way, as the ultimate weapon, we could cut a swath right through to the heart of the Fire Nation," Fong got up to the world map, and traced his finger to the Fire Nation.

"Right, but, I don't know how to get in or out of the Avatar State, much less what to do once I'm there," Aang told the truth.
"So, it's decided then. I'll help you figure out how to get into the Avatar State and then you'll face your destiny," Fong stated with regards for Aang.
"No, nothing's decided. We already have a plan. Aang's pursuing his destiny his way," Katara rose with the others, glaring at Fong.

You did not trust this guy, for Earthbenders are stubborn and ruthless, you are aware of that.
"Well, while you take your time learning the elements, the war goes on. May I show you something?" Fong led Aang to the window down to a tent and wounded soldiers.

"That's the infirmary, and those soldiers are the lucky ones, they came back. Every day, the Fire Nation takes lives. People are dying, Aang! You could end it, now. Think about it," You growled and pulled Aang away from Fong, and glared at it as you pushed the Gaang away.

'If this man hurts Aang, I will burn him like I did with Zhao,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooooooo, (Y/N), lovely day we're having?" Sokka coughed awkwardly as he leaned against the bed next to you.
"...It's night?" You told him, Twig snuggly sleeping on your lap.
"Right!... right," Sokka looked away, embarrassed.

'Jeez, now it's awkward between us,' You thought and shook your head. Katara glared at her brother, but then Aang walked in the room with a saddened look.
"I told the general I'd help him, by going into the Avatar state," He confessed.

"Aang, no! This is not the right way!" Katara protested.
"Why not? Remember when he took out the Fire Navy? He was incredible!" Sokka explained.
"Eh, didn't really paid attention. Was busy killing a man," You shrugged and got up to your bed, Twig in your arms.
"There's a right way to do this. Practice, study, and discipline!" Katara argued back.

"Or just glow it up and stop that Fire Lord!" Sokka retorted back. You sighed and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm agreeing Water girl on this, we worked too hard and done so much. And we're just going throw it away because of what this man claimed could work?" You pinched the bridge of your nose and walked away with Katara.

'I need some sleep,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and you all sat in a outdoor room, where Aang sat across a soldier with tea.
"This rare chi-enhancing tea is a natural stimulant. In an ordinary warrior, it improves strength and energy ten-fold. In you, it may induce the Avatar state," The soldier handed him the tea.

"Ten-fold energy, huh?" Aang downed the tea, and his eyebrow twitched a little. A few seconds later,  he was all over the place.
"Is it working? Is it working? I can't tell! Somebody tell me if I'm in the Avatar State 'cause I don't have a good view of myself! Am I talking too loud?!" Aang said while riding his air scooter with a more high pitched voice.

"I guess he could talk the Fire Lord to death." Sokka suggested as Aang smashes into a pillar.

"If that's the case, I would've gone to the Fire Lord already,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe we can shock you into the Avatar state," You said with Sokka next to you.
"I love surprises!" Aang smiled with Katara covering his eyes. As soon as she revealed Aang's eyes, Your head was replaced with Twig's and Sokka's head was replaced with Momo's, the two creatures making loud noises.

Aang yelled and checked his arrows, but shook his head.

"Still not glowing,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are wearing a ceremonial piece of clothing from each of the bending nations. Now I will join the four elements into one!" An Oracle said as Aang wore clothing of the bending nations, you leaning against the wall.
"Water, earth, fire, air! Four elements together as one!" The Oracle blended the elements together, and lifted the bowl.

He then threw it at Aang and got him covered in mud.
"This is just mud!" He said annoyed.
"So, do you feel anything?" The Oracle asked, and Aang twitched a little and lifted his finger, in which everyone leaned in to see closely. Suddenly Aang sneezed, causing the mud to get on everything, including you and the Gaang.

"Bleh,"
____________________________________

Welcome to Book 2!! We're close to see our favorite Earthbender! Well, other than (Y/N).

But here is a family photo of your happy, function,  and healthy family!

Sure hope nothing bad goes down!