3.5 - Pleasure

| Norah |

I woke up in a peaceful, but sore, bliss. It was calmly quiet in the hotel suite, the only sound coming from the vents that spilled cool air into the room.

I didn't want to move from the spot I had molded beside Maddox's warm skin. His left arm underneath me as he held me close to him, and my own draped over his bare chest. The chill in the room made me crave even more of the body heat he was giving off.

There were no worries. Not a single one. I didn't think about anything besides how good it felt to freely sleep with Maddox. If we had been back at the estate, we would have gone to our own rooms in the middle of the night just so no one would see us in the morning.

The only other time we had spent the whole night together ended with Agatha finding out about us. And I thanked God it had only been her that walked in on us. I could only begin to imagine the hell that would come from one of my brothers, or worse, my father, finding us in bed together.

I huddled closer to his side and laid halfway on his chest. I could feel him stir below me, taking in a deep breath before relaxing once again underneath me.

"Good morning, Princess," He mumbled, his voice thick with sleep. My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice, and I smiled softly at the nickname.

"Good morning," I replied, my eyes still closed. I didn't want to get up from this serenity just yet.

Maddox sighed deeply and began to stretch. His stretch turned into him rolling me onto my back and going to lay on top of me. I laughed at him, wrapping my arms around him as he buried his head into the nape of my neck. He kissed gently on the soft skin where my neck met my shoulder.

The rest of him may have been sleepy, but it sure wasn't a surprise that one part of him wasn't.

"We've got to leave soon," I mumbled, still sleepy and not wanting to leave this peaceful moment just yet.

"I know," Maddox whined, his voice muffled as he buried his face into the pillow.

I hummed as he placed himself in between my legs. The weight of him was comforting and his body stayed insatiably warm, unaffected by the chilly air in the room.

"How much time do we have?" I asked as I ran my fingers up and down his muscular back. I could feel the inflamed ridges from my fingernails the night prior all up and down his back.

He still remained planked over me, the weight of holding himself up causing his back muscles to flex and ripple beneath my fingertips.

"Thirty minutes," Maddox said, bringing himself back to kissing my neck, below my earlobe this time.

I could feel my sleepiness fizzle out the more he kissed the sensitive skin. I huffed out a laugh, knowing he was trying to distract me.

"Thirty minutes to get ready and go, or thirty minutes to..." I trailed off, insinuating what I believed he meant.

Now Maddox chuckled against my neck. He pulled himself up so he could look down at me. His steel grey-blue eyes were now the familiar darker color that reminded me of a storming sea, ashen grey and broiling with danger.

"Thirty more minutes to enjoy ourselves," Maddox answered. I smiled, pulling his face down to mine. His full, soft lips were inviting and much more gentle than last night.

Last night had been amazing. It always was with Maddox. But I liked the difference between rough, late-night sex after having a while without each other, and the warm, gentle good morning sex.