3.4 - Want

| Norah |

It wasn't too long until Maddox had me up against the marble countertop of the bar. I gasped, feeling the cold stone edge meet the bare skin of my back. I shivered but was satiated by Maddox's warm hands trailing over my body. The pads of his fingertips raced over my skin like hot coals. I could feel myself burning up at the sensation.

I whined against his lips, running my hands up his chest and shoulders. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck, intertwining my fingers in his soft locks. I gripped his hair tight as his lips devoured my neck, lapping up my pulse that throbbed under his velvety lips like he was drinking in the fire of hell with his devilish tongue.

The aching between my thighs came back as familiar and heavy as it was in the elevator. I wanted him desperately, but every kiss, touch and bite he gifted me satisfied my need. My heavy breathing filled the room as he laid me back against the countertop.

The cool marble sent shivers down my bare spine. As my skin chilled, the heat flowed through the rest of my body as Maddox took his time to mark my breasts. It barely took him pushing the pearly silk of my dress away from my breasts to expose them to the open air. Maddox's eyes smoldered as he took in the sight of them. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. The way he looked at me made me feel like the only treasure of this world.

I whimpered when his teeth bit down on my nipples.
I could feel the pleasure go straight to my core as he took his time with them. I sat up, exasperated, and began to untie his tie. I must have been taking too long because Maddox shot his hands up to his tie and ripped it off. Before I could react, he had the tie wrapped around the back of my neck, pulling me into him.

I smirked in the kiss, taking pleasure in how dominant he was. It had been a couple of weeks since I had seen this side of him and I missed it every day.

"I could get used to this," I murmured in between kisses.

"Used to what?" Maddox asked, pulling away for a moment. His lips were swollen and smeared with my lipstick.

"Privacy," I leaned in to whisper in his ear, reaching down to palm him through his pants. His breath hitched as I did so. "So I can have you anytime I want."

Maddox cursed under his breath and picked me up, his brawny arms wrapping around my torso as I latched onto him. He carried me to the couch before crashing down on the plush cushions with me.

My legs were spread beneath him as he hovered over me. He looked down and could see that my dress had ridden up so my barely covered core was on full display. I could feel him shiver as he brought his attention back to kissing me. I held his face there, tasting him on my lips.

I gasped in shock when his hand found its way in between my thighs. I could feel his smirk against my lips.

"You know I love these on you, but I'd rather you not wear them," Maddox groaned, ripping the tiny string of the expensive thong.

He discarded the now ruined panties and could now feel how much I wanted him. I hummed as he teased me, taking pleasure in the feeling of his fingers.

I worked quickly to unbutton his black button-up, acknowledging that he had all of his clothes still on. Once I was finished unbuttoning the shirt, he was quick to pull it off of himself. His crown tattoo and the ink that etched itself over his shoulder and arm were on full display. I loved seeing them.

Looking over him was like viewing my favorite painting, taking pleasure in every part. From the slopes of his figure to the peaks and dips from his prominent muscles.

I ran my hand over his King crown and could feel his heart thumping hard against it. We had stopped kissing as I admired his torso. He looked down at me and I met his eyes. He took my cheek in his hand and gazed over my face.