Dabi said, "and who had the nerve to say that?"

I said, "Endea-" Dabi was above me on the couch but not on me. His face was...crazy.

His face:

He said, "Oh, really?" He noticed how he reacted and got out of my face and went somewhere else

Toga sat down beside me, "Ouuu, am I sensing some chemistry?"

I said, "No, thats illegal, Toga."

Toga said, "But Twice does it." I could hear Twice being restrained to a chair with Spinner next to it. He kept asking Toga to marry him. He was pretty funny. I started laughing.

~No...Y/n. This is just playing along.~

I decided to talk to Dabi again. This guy has a very stone like heart. I walked up to him. I said, "Dabi?"

He groaned, "Whatttt?"

I said, "Damn! You know the fuck what? I'm trying to apologize for being all in your business but you wanna be a little brat about i-"

Dabi said, "Apology accepted. Now leave me alone."

"No. You have to apologize to me."

"Nope. Are you done?" He leaned against the wall more.

Twice was out of the chair and came up. "Come on, Dabi....you were being a bit rude to her. Just say sorry."

"No." He said. Twice looked at him and pouted.

Dabi said, "Sorry."

"Awww thats so sweet. I accept." I said.

Todoroki POV

Class 1-A was informed that they would be having dorms now. They also said something about a student with a U.A uniform on in the attack. Mr.Aizawa informed us that there will be a room for Y/n if her parents allow it. He didn't say, 'if she comes back' because he doesn't want us to give up yet.

Kirishima has been keeping up a good front but I don't think he's doing too well.

Izuku, iida and Ochako were doing their best to cheer me up and its been working a bit. Its nice having other people around me.

Kirishima POV

I cant take this much longer. I just have a feeling Y/n isn't doing well. I just really want her back here.

Bakugo is the main one that has been there even though he doesn't want me to notice. He saw me in the bathroom one time before a class and I stared myself in the mirror. I didn't know it but tears were going down my face.

Bakugo came up to me and I just wiped them way. I tried to walk past but he had stopped me and put his hand on my shoulder. He looked me in the eye. He didn't say much but it let me know everything was going to be ok.