Bet you, I haven't been anymore mousy. Just carried a coy smile all time the guests were here. And don't ask how many butterflies I felt inside of me, when aunty introduced me. I am a part of their family now. I just keep repeating it, because it sounds so good.

"Aaj mail ayaa Delhi se.. They'll telecast the episode on Sunday evening.." he says.

"Sunday ko?" I ask him to recheck.

"I just saw their message.. Sunday @7 pm sharp it says.." he confirms. Uh no. I am supposed to be with Meeti! I'll do one thing, finishing off all work till the evening. I have to be with him at that moment.

"Kya hua..?" he asks.

"Nothing.. You're going to be on TV!" I congratulate.

"Chal soja..!" he pulls me close.

"Good night.." I peck his lips, before switching the lights off.

"You're leaving ?? It's a weekend!" he whined seeing me almost ready to leave.

"I told you na.. Meeti ki help karni hai..!" I reply putting on the ear studs.

"Nooo.." the next moment I was pulled back on the bed with alot of force and rolled inside the cover.

"Sidhaaarth!" he's ruining my clothes!

"Hmm.. Mat jaa na baby.." he says, with his eyes closed again.

"Bas 10 minute.. Fir meko jaana padega.. I've promised her Puttu.." I said to get no reply. He had fell asleep! Sorry baby, I've to run now. But I'll be back soon.

"Ha mai nikal gayi.. Thik hai mall me mil.." Meeti was mad at me for being late. I had asked her to make it quick and do everything today itself, to make sure we have nothing for tomorrow. I've to be with him. But shopping it is. And madam was so choosy about her wedding dress.

"Yaar.. Red is so common.. Maine pink lehenga socha tha.. Lekin abhi pink is looking so common too.. Tu bata..?" she was so confused.

"Mm.. Try off white..?" I offer.

"Nah.. Boring.." she makes faces.

"Peach..?"

"Ha.. That seems interesting.. " then she proceeded with her measurements and billing for it.

"Hogaya.. Chale catering vale ke paas..?" I ask.

"Arey.. Itni jaldi kyaa hai..? H&M me sale lagi hai..!" she beams.

"We're running out of time baba.. Baad me.." I shrug.

"Yess.. We're running out of time.. For my bachelorette!" she whispers.

"What? Iske baare me tune bataya nahi pehle..?" I quire.

"Ha.. Achanak plan bana.. Kal Shefali ne bola.. A party is must.. So they're coming tomorrow.." she reveals .

"Seriously! Yaaay!" all my best friends are arriving.

"My sandals hurt!" I complain after walking about a thousands of miles with her. It took us all day to finalize just a couple of things. I am hell tired.

SIDHARTH'S POV

We had decided, nothing for the weekend. I rant as I woke up an empty bed. She's so busy, to even spare me a call if she had lunch. I'm telling you, I won't melt to these kissing emoticons she left on whatsapp.

"Sir.. Mam ko lene aa jayiye.." Ravi called me.

"Kya hua..? Where is she..?" I took my car keys, climbing down the stairs.

Unadulterated Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें