*slaps hand over mouth* Ruh-Oh. [51]

Start from the beginning

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The witch in training was taught the basics. The very basics. "The more magic you have, the bigger the cast becomes. Meaning if you have alot of magic, you can make bigger circles and the spell is greater." Luz explained.

Amity wrote down notes, Emira just sitting there, "When can we actually do magic?" Emira groaned.

Luz checked her own notes, "Thirtieth lesson. You have to draw circles first and learn the basics."

Amity ooed, "So we have to perfect the spell circle before we actually cast a spell?" Emira questioned.

Luz nodded, "Exactly. Took me about a month to learn but that was strictly for..Other reasons." Luz shook her head. "But that just means I'm a fast learner-! You guys, are going to preschool."

Luz had asked for a rainbow alphabet rug from the butler, then a board, metallic letters, and snacks. Luz wrote on the board, then showed it to her kids. "Was it really nes-ses-sary to make us kids though?" Seven year old Emira huffed.

"Of course! Now it'll feel accurate. Besides, Amity looks so cute~"

The five year old wrote notes, glancing up at the board, and then continuing to write things down. "Gleh baba." The human mumbled, patting the notepad.

Amity shook her head, "Gwosh I hwoped nevwer to hear mysewf wike dat.." The child mumbled.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

After six hours, Luz felt it was enough of a lesson to conduct class was over. Luz turned them back, and let Emira get some magic. They were strictly told to not use magic unless Luz was there to supervise. Amity also gave Luz permission to explore the house on her own, just no basement.

And that's the first place Luz tried to go. She explored all the rooms first, liking the library. But the second Luz tried to go to the basement again, Odalia was there. "Luz was it?"

The witch flinched, standing upright and turning to face the human, "Y-Yes that's me!"

"I rather you not enter that room alright? It's the room Alador and I hold our designs and we don't really trust anyone in there." Odalia smiled sweetly.

"O-Oh I'm sorry! I was just curious!"

Odalia shook her head, "It's alright. Now, it's gotten late, and I do believe you should return home."

Luz glanced behind Odalia, noticing the time, "Right yes! I-I'll call my-"

"No no, Gary will drive you home." She snapped.

A Butler came over, Odalia talking to him and waving him off, "I'll just go gather my things then. Thank you for letting me in your home Ms.Blight, I hope you have a nice night." Luz bowed her head, and went back upstairs.

Odalia watched as she left, then opened the basement doors, heading down the stairs, Alador down there, setting something on fire. "How's the abomination, coming along dear?"

Alador pulled back, dunking the piece in the water, and going to a robot. He slid it in, closing the hatch, "It's almost there." Alador spoke, going to a book, examining it. "We just need magic.."

To be continued, ALSO, MAJOR UPDATE

MAJOR CHRYS STORYTIME UPDATE

HELEN. HAS SPOKEN.

I stopped talking to her for about.. Nine days, school wise, and I was gone for two of those days! She has changed, completely. I'm telling you, Helen changed!!

During class, she kept looking over at me like she was expecting me to say something stupid or bother her! Then I made a heart just to tease her, then she pulled her mask down and mouthed something! I texted her a few times asking what she said, but she said she forgot–

Just today, October 21, she kept glancing my way, I could literally see her looking at me. I EVEN CAUGHT HER STARING. I looked to my left where she was, then she gazed at me before looking away. Then we talked to the other people at our new table about the teacher being in a bad mood–

Then she asked for a little peek at my paper, I said no, then she literally said, "Please (my real name)–"

I handed her my paper, letting her examine it before she handed it back, then she thanked me! I made her laugh a little later on but I forgot how I did it– Then when I looked up at the clock above her, she looked up too, so she's obviously very curious–

Then again since I have lost alot of feelings..There's always..Her...

BUT YOU GUYS PROBABLY AREN'T INTERESTED ANYWAYS– BYE!!