29. Parents

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi stayed in bed watching some Netflix show on his phone. He made sure to have headphones on because beside him, was a cute sleeping Jimin. It was now the end of September so the air was getting chilly. Jimin was wearing his cute oversized sweaters that just made Yoongi go crazy.

Thats when Yoongi realized he was staring at his boyfriend sleeping instead of the television show. Suddenly Yoongi's phone started buzzing in his hands, the caller I.D was his mother. So he got up from the bed carefully and walked into Jimin's large walk-in closet to not disturb his boyfriend's sleep.

"Hello?"

"YOONGI-AH!" his mother yelled

Yoongi grimaced pulling the phone away from his ear. Finally when his mother calmed down, he brought it back "Mom...you nearly made me go deaf" he groaned

"Sorry son, but I'm just so excited"

Yoongi raises his left eyebrow "What for? It like..." Yoongi checks the time on his phone to see it was still early morning "It's literally 9am"

"Yeah and your father came up with the fabulous idea of visiting you today!" She exclaimed

"Huh?" Yoongi said wide eyed "Mom.. you guys can't just walk into someone else house like this"

"Oh please, it's not just someone else's house Yoongi-ah. The parks literally paid off all of our debt and gave us a house to live in. Also its technically your house too because you live there now. and ALSO, you're dating the Park's Son!" his mother rambled all of her words

Yoongi groans "How did you even know I was dating Jimin?"

"A little birdie told me" She giggles "And by little birdie I meant your friend Taehyung"

Yoongi frowns "You keep in contact with Taehyung? Since when?"

Mrs. Min started chuckling "I actually ran into him at the mall the other day. I recognized him near one of those high end stores drinking a smoothie. I remember you guys use to hang out. But anyways, I said hi to him, and then he slipped up and said that you and that Jimin boy were dating, haha! Also, I do have all your friends' cellphone numbers sweetie. I need to know if your safe whenever you hang out of course~"

Yoongi groaned "Mom what the heck...anyways I don't know if it's okay for you guys to come, I have to ask Jimin when he wakes up. It's his family house after all"