26. A new Adventure

✨🎉TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! 🎉✨
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTS! ITS BEEN 8 YEARS 💜

I was busy helping out a bts festa event this weekend. So I apologize for not updating. I hope this makes up for it.

It's my own Bday gift to you guys lol

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Jiminie!" Jin called out the little while he sat at the dining table eating breakfast

"Jinnie hyung!"

Yoongi sighs in frustration. He spent fifteen minutes now trying to get Jimin to finish his food. But the little kept getting distracted to Yoongi's frustration. And now Seokjin came in to get him more distracted. Jin came over to sit next to Jimin and started tickling the little.

"Ahaha! HYUNGIE" Jimin giggles squirming around

"Jin, Jimin's trying to eat" Yoongi said giving his friend a look

Jin looks at Jimin's plate and laughs "It's only like two bites left. I have to ask Jimin something"

Jimin Smiles even more of that was possible hearing Jin. He was happy to be in his friends thoughts, that he was needed. He nods his head ready to hear what his friend had to say.

"Okay so I'm incredibly proud of you! Two days ago you finally went outside the mansion after over a decade." Jin then hugs Jimin making the little giggle even more

"T-Thank you hyungie! Jimin is a good boy" the younger beams

"Yes that's right~ You're our sweetest boy. And I came up with a great idea for all of us. You see, i've been waiting for this moment." Jin clapped his hand together and now looked at Yoongi "How about...we all go to the beach!"

Jimin blinks his eyes "T-The beach?"

Yoongi groans "Jin, I know you're excited that Jimin is working on his trauma. But going to the beach is too soon. There's too many people at the beach at this time of year"

"Yeah" Jin pouts "I know that. But we can pull some strings..." Jin then takes his phone out his pocket and waves it in Yoongi's face "Theres nothing we can't do with a simple phone call"

"Diminie go to the beach with daddy and Jinnie hyungie!?" Jimin points at his self

"It's okay if you're not ready baby boy. Jin is just too excited with yo—"