10. Curiosity

so I lost my passport... i'm so mad. It just disappeared in my room 😡

Also, i'm seeing a lot of ghost readers finding this story already👀 I knew you guys couldn't resist Yoonmin

Also, i'm seeing a lot of ghost readers finding this story already👀 I knew you guys couldn't resist Yoonmin. I just knew it lol

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi stood in the kitchen, contemplating to go after Jimin. It was a different Jimin. But something was off. So eventually he made his way up to the fifth floor. He looked through the possible rooms Jimin would be in. He then went to us bedroom attempt to open the door, but it was locked. Yoongi knocked on the door.

"Jimin! Open the door, let's talk. Please Jiminie?"

Yoongi knocked some more but he he didn't get a response on thr other side. Eventually a maid come down the hall. She hesitantly takes Yoongi's arm

"Yoongi-ssi, young master Jimin is sleeping. Y-You can't disturb him"

Yoongi looked at her wondering how she knew he was up here. "B-But somethings wrong with Jimin"

She gave him a knowing look, raising her eyebrows. Yoongi got a clue that there was more to this. "He can't be disturbed" she said again

Yoongi relaxed and just nodded his head. She walked Yoongi back to his room. She stood at his door and sighed "The young master... wasn't in little space. He doesn't like facing people in his regular headspace. At least, to those he doesn't know well"

Yoongi nodded "Yeah I figured. But why is he like this?"

She sighed looking around the room "i've been working here for quite a long time. All I can say is Jimin has been through trauma. He's just more comfortable in little space. People perceive him better in little space as well."

"What can do to make him mote comfortable then?"

"That's tricky...he's just going to have to be the one to open up to you. It's not my place to say"

Yoongi looked down at his feet in wonder. He didn't want Jimin to feel uncomfortable. Even though it hasn't been long knowing Jimin, he felt curiosity when it came to him. The man was very cute as well. He can tell he was a gentle soul that's too precious for this world.

"Just sleep for now, Yoongi-ssi. Tomorrow Jimin will be ready for you" The maid said and closed the door before he can even respond