18. Daddy Cares a Lot

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin has been acting strange. He's not the sweet little that listens to everything Yoongi tells him. The little is literally either ignoring Yoongi or he would purposely annoy him. A hour ago, Jimin was throwing his toys at Yoongi even after he was told to stop. Yoongi had to give Jimin a certain scary look and the little eventually did stop.

But now, the little was back to ignoring Yoongi. They were currently at the dining room eating lunch. Jimin sat at his chair only playing on his tablet. Yoongi tried to get him to eat multiple times but he would just push away the food. Yoongi was running out of patience. But he tried to keep calm.

"Jimin-ah, you need to eat. Stop playing on the ipad before I take it from you" Yoongi said with a strict tone

Jimin just frowns and continued to play his game. Yoongi sighs angrily and roughly places his chopsticks down on the table. He stares at Jimin in disbelief. What the fuck got into him. A few days ago when he went to visit his parents, he did come home later than promised. At first he thought Jimin was upset at him because of that. But no, there's more to it and Jimin isn't speaking to him properly.

"Jimin. I'm going to count to five. And I want you to turn the ipad off. If you don't, you're going to get a punishment" Yoongi said crossing his arms

"1"

Jimin ignores Yoongi still

"2"

The little glares at his screen now, still silent

"3"  Yoongi said this while pushing Jimin's food bowl closer to him

"4–"

Suddenly the bowl crashed on the floor. Yoongi looked in shock. Jimin had just pushed his bowl to the floor and the bowl broke. Suddenly the maids came in from the noise and gasped. They were already starting to clean it. Yoongi's eyes twitched in anger. Jimin ran out the room upset but Yoongi was fast to run after him. He  catches Jimin's wrist and leads the little to the elevator.

"L-Let me go! Daddy let me go!" Jimin shouts

"No!" Yoongj yelled causing Jimin to freeze

Once they made it to Jimin's floor, Yoongi takes Jimim to his bedroom. He pulls down Jimin's pants causing the little to shriek. Yoongi immediately spanks Jimin causing the little immediately scream and cry. Yoongi didn't want to put his hands on Jimin, but he heard that this punishment is a severe one for littles. Jimin needed to know his place.