22. Brunch for Two

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning, both Yoongi and Jimin woke up around 12pm. Yoongi was prepared to deal with a little Jimin, but was shocked to see big Jimin still around. He knew the difference because the younger was scrolling on his phone. That's something little Jimin never does. Little Jimin instantly wants to wrestle with Yoongi in bed or play with toys as soon as he wakes up.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" Yoongi asked smiling. He was in a great mood after he confessed to Jimin last night

"Yeah" his now boyfriend nodded "Better than ever"

Yoongi yawns loudly and then stretches his limbs "What do you want to do today?"

Jimin puts his phone down and cuddles on to Yoongi "I want to go on a date with you. In the house of course"

"Date in the house?" Yoongi frowns as he thinks quietly to himself "Hmmm, I see"

"Yeah, since we just started dating. I wanted to get to know you more outside of little space. I know you want the same for me especially. I'm always annoying you in little space aren't I?"

Yoongi looks down at Jimin and frowns "What? No baby don't ever think that. Weather you're big or small, I'll still be happy with you"

Jimin smiles shyly "You're so sweet hyung. Well...anyways, plan a date for me"

Jimin then gets up from the bed walking to his walk in closet "I'm going to get showered and dressed now"

"O-Oh okay. I'll be downstairs. I'll text you when I have everything prepared for our little date" Yoongi said also getting out of Jimin's bed

"Okay!" Jimin shouted from inside his closet

Yoongi quickly walked out Jimin's bedroom and made his way to the elevator. He got to the floor where his own bedroom was, and also took a shower and got dressed. He decided to treat this like an actual date, so he wore a black button up shirt with lose shirt sleeves and black jeans. Once he was dressed, he immediately goes to find Seokjin to tell him the plan. While Yoongi showered, he was able to come up with a quick date idea.

"Jin!" Yoongi shouted in the hallways

The tall handsome man came out into the hallway. He was in one of the rooms carrying a blanket in one hand