15. Jimins Rules

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a dreary day outside so Yoongi decided to keep Jimin inside. They were currently in Jimins playroom. Yoongi sat in a random chair while he closely watched Jimin on the floor playing with Legos. He was making some sort of ship. It was a bit difficult because it had many pieces. Every once in a while, you could hear Jimin huff in slight frustration.

Things are still awkward after Jimin called Yoongi his daddy. But thankfully Jimin was still willing to be around Yoongi. He couldn't resist for but so long after all. Yoongi has been doing a lot of thinking after the incident. And he came to a decision for Jimin's sake.

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi called

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with big googling eyes like always. His cheeks puffed out

"Y-Yes?" He said hesitantly and quietly

"I think we should talk about what happened, don't you?"

The littles face went to fear and he got up from the floor on panic "B-But Jiminie was a good boy. I d-didnt do it!"

"What?" Yoongi laughed at his sudden outburst  "No baby, you're not in trouble. I was talking about when you called me...you know....da—"

Jimin suddenly shouted and covered his ears. He falls to the floor and hides his face to the ground. "No! J-Jiminie e-embawrassed"

Yoongi kneels beside him and pats his back "No it's okay Jiminie—" Yoongi scratched the back of his ear feeling shy himself "I...Uhh... I was thinking about it. You wanted me to be your official caregiver right? Is that what it was? I-I don't mind being your...d-daddy"

Jimin looked up at Yoongi in shock. Tears were already forming from his eyes "Y-You m-mean that!?"

Yoongi nodded his head "Yes, I don't mind. I'm here for you after all. I care a lot for you Jimin-ah. I just want you to be happy. And it makes me happy to know that you trust me to be your daddy"

Jimin doesn't respond with words, but instead he hugs Yoongi tightly. Crying into the olders shoulders. Yoongi caresses Jimin's back comforting him

"Why are you crying baby? I thought this was a happy moment?" Yoongi teased

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with a red flushed tear stained face, snot running from his nose. Yoongi slightly cringed at the snot but his attention was mostly on confronting his little baby.