8- We are not on the same level

Start from the beginning

The young woman who could not even look straight into someone's eyes was walking with head up like she owned the the whole world. They could not believe it, they did not want to accept the truth. That was impossible. There was no way it was the reality.

"Ah!"

Suddenly, the girl bumped into Mara.

She was talking with her friend without looking at the front so she could not see the front. "Are you blind?!" The girl shouted furiously, making Mara raised her eyebrow. She was waiting for the girl to apologize to her since it was the girl's fault.

But the girl was shouting back at her instead. Mara did not dodge because she thought the girl's friend was going to stop the girl from bumping into their boss. However, she did not even care. They just talked and laughed like they only existed in the world.

"Mara Athena?! Gosh! Can't you see the whole person walking?!" The girl yelled as she glared at the young woman. She was acting like a boss in front of everyone. "Is that how you talk to your boss?" The young woman's cold and sharp voice made the girl gulped.

Everyone in the building did not utter any word. They just stared at the two. "Watch where you are going next time!" The girl raised her voice and walked past the young woman confidently. Mara chuckled deeply, making everyone quivered in fear. "Stop right there"

Mara spoke with a stone face, getting annoyed by the behavior of the girl. The girl's steps did not stop. She kept walking as her friend was uncomfortable with the situation. "Don't make me repeat!" Mara raised her voice, giving everyone chills down to their spines.

It was the moment the girl finally stopped. She turned around and faced the young woman who was looking into her eyes deeply with flames. The girl looked up at the young woman fearlessly, not even bother to apologize for her behavior. "you better Get On Your Knees Now"

Everyone eyes widened in disbelief.

They were checking their eyes and ears to make sure they were not seeing things. The young woman's cold and sharp voice was loud enough for everyone to hear since the whole floor was in silence. The girl gulped, the young woman was staring into her soul deeply.

Those honey brown fox eyes were giving the girl chills, she had never seen the young woman like that. It was as if the sun had risen from the west side. Mara was clearly telling the girl to beg for her forgiveness. She could not let those employees treated her like a shit.

Maybe if the girl knelt down and asked for forgiveness, Mara would forgive the girl. However, the girl's words crushed the young woman's thoughts. "W-what did you just say?!" the girl stuttered but did not bend down her pride, facing her boss fearlessly.

"You know? I really hate it when people make me repeat as if they did not hear it. Like you got ears? Why are you asking me to repeat, you deaf trash" Mara coldly spoke, staring into the girl's eyes with flames in her eyes. She really hated it when people made her repeat.

It felt like they were not paying attention to her words. "Ha! Stop playing around with me! I am one of the best employees of this company, you can't make money without us. Don't make me leave the company" the girl said with a challenging smile.

A deep chuckle escaped Mara's lips, making the girl frowned tightly in confusion. "Well, you are fired then.. I don't need an employee like you. Get out of my sight right now" the young woman's lips formed into a sweet smile, sneering at the girl.

Everyone zipped their mouth, not uttering any word. They just could not believe the reality. The young woman who feared everyone became the young woman who everyone feared. It was unacceptable. How was that possible? It was impossible.

It did not feel right.

There was a man in front of the elevator, observing the young woman quietly from afar. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion, his brows were pulled together in confusion. The young woman in front of him was not the one he knew. They were not the same. He could not accept it.

How was that possible? There was no way it was the woman he knew. The young woman he knew was not like that. He tilted his head in confusion, thousands of questions were running inside his head, making him dizzy. His aurora green eyes fell onto the young woman who was smiling like a devil.

He frowned tightly, decided to step into the mess. "W-what?! Are you crazy? You can't do that! Who are you to fire me?!" the girl yelled, completely turning into a crazy woman who lost her child. Mara did not move nor flinch, she just raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

"Why not? I am the Boss after all" the young woman smiled. "Y-you can't!! You can't!! You can't do that!! Do you want to see your company turning into a dust?! You can't, Mara Athena!!" The girl shouted as her friend held her back from throwing hands at the young woman.

"I can.. you are just an employee who works under my hands. I can do whatever I want. Don't come back to the company ever again, I hate seeing your face. It is disgusting honestly" Mara made a disgusted face while staring at the girl's face.

She chuckled and turned around to leave. "You can't!! You can't do that to me!! I am the best employee here!! Your company will be destroyed!! You have to come to my house and beg me to become your employee again! Fire me if you dare! You fucking bitch!!"

The girl yelled her heart out.

Her peaceful morning was ruined.

The girl shoved away the grip on her arm and ran towards the young woman. Her eyes were filled with flames. As she arrived near to the young woman, her hand reached to Mara's hair but was stopped by the man's tightened grip.

The man quickly grabbed her wrist and stopped her from pulling the young woman's hair. Mara did not dodge because she already saw the man walking towards her with a stone face. She knew that he was going to protect her so she just kept walking with a smile.

"Let me go!! This bitch needs a lesson! I will fucking teach you how to be polite to your employee!" The girl yelled as her friend distanced herself from the mess. Mara turned around and faced the girl with a smirk, taking a sharp breath to talk.

"Listen, honey. You can't do anything to me since we are not on the same level, remember that!" Mara smiled, making the girl gritted her teeth in frustration. Her brows were pulled together in anger and embarrassment. "I will fucking kill you, you fucking bitch!!"

"STOP!" The man finally shouted, his calm aurora green eyes were shining with flames. The girl flinched as she took back her hand from the man's tight grip. "Get out of the company right now" the man did not raised his voice, but his calm voice made everyone quivered in fear.

Mara observed the man in silence.

(The outfit is on the top)