Chapter 29 (Closer Everyday)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

It's been three month's since we found out i was pregnant again six month's left and our baby will be here.

Yukie has been waiting for her sibiling to come and she was more exided than i thought. Tatsumi and Yukie had went outside since she wanted to learn how to use a sword so he had made two wooden training sword's so he could teach her how to use a blade. Bulat had made a training dummy for Yukie to beat on when she trained.

Yukie had come in from her training since Tatsumi nor me trusted Master Yagi since he's always toughest on the newbie's Tatsumi would know from experiance.

Yukie:"Hi mommy!"

Akame:"Hey hun how's training is it tough?"

Yukie:"No just swinging right now."

Akame:"Hm better than the person who taught your father."

Yukie:"I can't wait til i'm a big sister i'm so excited."

Akame:"Just six month's left hun then they'll be here but remember they'll need a lot of attention since a baby can't walk or talk right when there born they have to learn."

Yukie leaned her head gently against my stomach and started trying to speak to my unborn baby.

Yukie:"It's okay lil sis or lil bro big sis will protect you."

She's so precious i wonder how she would feel about being an older cousin as well i wonder when Wave and Kurome are gonna have a kid.

Tatsumi:"She's a fast learner christ."

Akame:"*Giggle* She got that from you."

Tatsumi:"So Yukie you excided to be a big sister?"

Yukie:"Yeah i am i'll protect them."

Tatsumi:"That's good to hear but just remember your parents are always here to help when your in danger."

He told her while rubbing her head. Someone had knocked on the door to pay an unexpected visit.

Leone:"Hey my people how's everything going?"

Akame:"Well since you're actually sober today i'll tell you this i'm pregnant again and i'm three month's in."

Leone:"Well gosh darn partner wish you told me sooner."

Tatsumi:"Are you suddenly someone from the old west?"

Leone:"Sorry that happen's every now and again."

Akame:"Trust me sometime's she start's speaking other language's when she's hungover."

Leone:"So since i know now that were gonna have a new member to add to the family i thinking we could throw a party but i swear there won't be any alcohal."

Akame:"If you promess then i'll trust you but just this once if you mess it up let's just say you won't be feeling to hot next morning."

Leone:"Yes ma'am i understand."

She said in a very timed voice.

Yukie:"Hey auntie Leone why did auntie Sheele call you a pervert?"

Leone:"Just something that happened when we were working together nothing to bad."

Leone's talking about when she complemented Sheele's panties when they were tasked with killing Suzuka.

Tatsumi:"She almost killed you for that little comment you made."

Leone:"Aw c'mon if the role's were reversed between me and her she would have said the same thing."

Akame:"No she really wouldn't have cause unlike you she has a filter on her mouth she might have thought it but she wouldn't have said it."

Leone:"Well i just droped by to say hey i'll be checking in on you for a while from now on so see ya later."

Now i could look forward to a bunch of uninvited visit's from Leone for the rest of my pregnantcy just like the last one.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]